Is he trying to tell me something? Watch

hunagdi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pink Bullets)
Seriously lol.

Having sex once a week with a different person every time would get you up to 50 in less than a year. This person has been sexually active for 16 years or so. It is not the impossible feat you imagine it to be. :rofl: Unless you're really ugly.
Okay, it's now past midnight and I don't want to go to bed with heated arguments on my mind. Calling you a slut was probably going a bit too far (though you provoked me first) given that my first post was just meant to be banter. I apologise, goodnight.
haloturk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by hunagdi)
lol swearing doesn't improve your case nor refute my statement regarding you needing to go back to school (on second thoughts, it actually augments it ) and neither did I change the subject. Only you could be accused of doing that for calling me a 5 year old. It's only fair that I responded likewise.
Ok I admit it,the 5 year old statement was kinda stupid .(especially the sponge bob bit before )
Anyways i want to know why you think that 3 partners in 5 years is sluttish ?
sfitz1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Okay, it's now past midnight and I don't want to go to bed with heated arguments on my mind. Calling you a slut was probably going a bit too far (though you provoked me first) given that my first post was just meant to be banter. I apologise, goodnight.
You think it is 'banter' calling a woman a slut. You make me sick.
hunagdi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sfitz1)
You think it is 'banter' calling a woman a slut. You make me sick.
Up for round 2 are we? I spoke in such terms to reach some sort of conclusion with Pink Bullet, a sort of concession. Anyone of intelligence could see that, but opportunistic *****es (literally) like you will bite and not let go when they see any weakness that a man shows in order to bolster their own ego. No, YOU MAKE ME SICK!
sfitz1
Rep:
?
Up for round 2 are we? I spoke in such terms to reach some sort of conclusion with Pink Bullet, a sort of concession. Anyone of intelligence could see that, but opportunistic *****es (literally) like you will bite and not let go when they see any weakness that a man shows in order to bolster their own ego. No, YOU MAKE ME SICK!
You really don't give a good impression of yourself. Going round calling people you don't know sluts is sickening. I can't stand men like you that think it is OK to do so.

So, because I believe misogynists like you should't be allowed to make demeaning comments like that, I am somehow an 'opportunist *****'. I really don't see your logic?

As a number of people on this thread have said, you clearly do not reside in the real world.
hunagdi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by haloturk)
Ok I admit it,the 5 year old statement was kinda stupid .(especially the sponge bob bit before )
Anyways i want to know why you think that 3 partners in 5 years is sluttish ?
Perhaps I am a bit conservative, but I didn't expect a little dissent from the general opinion of folks to leave me being called a five year-old living in a pineapple and perhaps worst, not living in the "real world". I didn't expect TSR to be something like the Daily Mail comment section or YouTube where opinions that stray slightly away from the prevailing one is shoued down and thumbed down to oblivion.
sfitz1
Rep:
?
Perhaps I am a bit conservative, but I didn't expect a little dissent from the general opinion of folks to leave me being called a five year-old living in a pineapple and perhaps worst, not living in the "real world". I didn't expect TSR to be something like the Daily Mail comment section or YouTube where opinions that stray slightly away from the prevailing one is shoued down and thumbed down to oblivion.
Are you looking for sympathy? And shame on you for even knowing what the daily mail comment section is about. Clearly you've allowed their media to corrupt you into thinking that you can undermine women so by calling them a slut.
hunagdi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You really don't give a good impression of yourself. Going round calling people you don't know sluts is sickening. I can't stand men like you that think it is OK to do so.

So, because I believe misogynists like you should't be allowed to make demeaning comments like that, I am somehow an 'opportunist *****'. I really don't see your logic?

As a number of people on this thread have said, you clearly do not reside in the real world.
Can you read, women? When did I call you an opportunistic ***** by virtue of the fact that you do not like being called a slut (another strawman attack)? I did so for other reasons for which you will discover if you read carefully.

I can make demeaning comments if I see there is justification for doing so, this is the internet and you should have expected such things when you created this thread.

Oh, and are we going to play the "I have more people who support me" game? Anyway Pedrobear and derp seem to take my side (not that I think such things matter in any debate).
hunagdi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Are you looking for sympathy? And shame on you for even knowing what the daily mail comment section is about. Clearly you've allowed their media to corrupt you into thinking that you can undermine women so by calling them a slut.
I am always skeptical of those that start a sentence with the word "clearly". Just being aware that the Daily Mail has a comment section makes me corrupt? You know what, I don't actually think you believe that. I think you are only stooping so low in order to cast the illusion that you're somehow not my intellectual inferior.
sfitz1
Rep:
?
Can you read, women? When did I call you an opportunistic ***** by virtue of the fact that you do not like being called a slut (another strawman attack)? I did so for other reasons for which you will discover if you read carefully.

I can make demeaning comments if I see there is justification for doing so, this is the internet and you should have expected such things when you created this thread.

Oh, and are we going to play the "I have more people who support me" game? Anyway Pedrobear and derp seem to take my side (not that I think such things matter in any debate).
You called me an opportunistic ***** for bringing you back into the argument about you calling people sluts. So maybe you should try reading what you say first...

And I agree just because the majority believe in something, doesn't make it right. However in this case I am right.
sfitz1
Rep:
?
I am always skeptical of those that start a sentence with the word "clearly". Just being aware that the Daily Mail has a comment section makes me corrupt? You know what, I don't actually think you believe that. I think you are only stooping so low in order to cast the illusion that you're somehow not my intellectual inferior.

In what way possible could believe you are intellectually superior to me from a few statements on an internet forum. You saying that alone, makes you look stupid.
hunagdi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You called me an opportunistic ***** for bringing you back into the argument about you calling people sluts. So maybe you should try reading what you say first...

And I agree just because the majority believe in something, doesn't make it right. However in this case I am right.
Wrong again and it looks like I'll have to spell it out for you. I made a concession to Pink Bullet in order to "call it a night". You took that opportunity to land a cheap blow.
hunagdi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
In what way possible could believe you are intellectually superior to me from a few statements on an internet forum. You saying that alone, makes you look stupid.
I think the four or so strawman attacks you made gives me justification to say as such.
Maths Freak!!!
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think the four or so strawman attacks you made gives me justification to say as such.
lol I think Hunagdi is right you are so young you should have waited to loose your virginity
sfitz1
Rep:
?
I think you mean Straw man... And pray tell, what were these so called misinterpretations?
sfitz1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Maths Freak!!!)
lol I think Hunagdi is right you are so young you should have waited to loose your virginity
I agree I should have waited until I was older too, but only because I wasn't emotionally ready to enter into such a relationship. However that is not what he said.. he said I was a slut and an opportunistic ***** for telling him this is not acceptable.
Maths Freak!!!
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I agree I should have waited until I was older too, but only because I wasn't emotionally ready to enter into such a relationship. However that is not what he said.. he said I was a slut and an opportunistic ***** for telling him this is not acceptable.
Yes maybe that was bang out of order...but the information given about you before after you told him that you weren' ready blah blah... maybe mite have lead him to think that...am just saying
Crazy Paving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sounds strange, perhaps he's just having you on. :s: Ask him what he means, but surely it can only mean one thing. :erm:
hunagdi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I never called you an opportunistic ***** by virtue of the fact that you disagreed with me calling you a slut. I have told you twice already why I said that, and the only reason I can see for you lying again is because you want to curry some favor. Looks like you're a *****.
jessicaaax
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Women sleeping with around 15 guys by the time you reach 30 sounds normal to you? Can you tell me, oh lady Pink Bullet what the figure is like in the "real world" that you reside in? 20? 30? Or maybe 50? Your comment says more about you than it does about me.
I knew people who had slept with more than 15 people by the time they were 16. Now thats what I call a bit slutty.
Its just sex, its not the worst thing in the world. 3 guys in 5 years is nothing!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (301)
37.44%
No - but I will (61)
7.59%
No - I don't want to (60)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (382)
47.51%

Watched Threads