Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

The Ultimate Chicken Burger Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HubbaBubba(:)
    they're so bad they're good :drool:
    if I could live off takeaway chicken burgers for the rest of my life i would die very happy (and probably 10 years early of a heart attack) but still happy
    LOL same!! Chicken Burgers are really one of a kind

ReputationRep:
    I personally only now eat chicken burgers with T-Rex faces.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh-my-diddy)
    LOL same!! Chicken Burgers are really one of a kind
    Yes they are can't go wrong with a KFC fillet burger :drool:

ReputationRep:
    for ones you can purchase from the shops to cook at home I like these the most, them or birds eye 2/6(depends on if you buy a pack or bag) crispy chicken fillets.

http://www.birdseye.co.uk/fresh-froz...rter-pounders/

really dig the rice coating, really crunchy. Load of lettuce and mayo, seeded burger bun and you're away!

ReputationRep:

mmmmmhmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    Nando's chicken burger. It's not just because it's a chicken burger. It's their unique spices, the sauce and... THE WAY IT IS SHAPED! Omg just pure WIN <3

I also like chicken burgers from a chippy but I prefer to put my own mayo on because mayo from a chippy tastes absolutely rank...

Awesome thread btw!

There's something about chicken and sweet chilli sauce so when BK brought out the sweet chilli royale, I was in absolute heaven! omnom-frickin-nom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HubbaBubba(:)
    Yes they are can't go wrong with a KFC fillet burger :drool:
    Na its all about the ones from Patels fried chicken down my road. Some peng burgers blad.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, there's some weird charm that always has me slavering whenever I realise we're having these back home, on a big seeded burger bun:

Mum usually makes a huuuuuge bowl of salad and puts loads of onion and (controversially) sweetcorn in it, and sitting upon my burger, it tastes insane-o-licious.

ReputationRep:
    This is my favorite thread. I'm going to have a chicken burger soon.......

ReputationRep:
    I usually put fries in my burger...tastes nicee

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant! You clever little Burger OP

ReputationRep:
    lol... oh man.. I'm meant to be on a diet.

ReputationRep:
    I live in Taiwan and for reason in KFC they put spice in the Zinger Burgers, where when I was living in the UK, they don't do it. It totally ruins the taste for me. But I still eat it, since the Chicken is delicious. You just have to ensure that you have a bottle of cold water next to you when eating it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    lol... oh man.. I'm meant to be on a diet.
    loool, ditch the diet and have a chicken burger or two!!. Patel's Fried Chicken are doing a special student deal for this week only so get down there asap before they start selling the microwaveable ones again.

ReputationRep:
    The Chick-Fil A Original Chicken Sandwich.

/They don't bother many fixings though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh-my-diddy)
    loool, ditch the diet and have a chicken burger or two!!. Patel's Fried Chicken are doing a special student deal for this week only so get down there asap before they start selling the microwaveable ones again.
    mmm patel.

ReputationRep:
    Any from KFC. :coma: Nandos ones are pretty great too. I just like chicken, mayo and lettuce and that suits me fine. :yum:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khodu)
    mmm patel.

ReputationRep:
    :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    Any from KFC. :coma: Nandos ones are pretty great too. I just like chicken, mayo and lettuce and that suits me fine. :yum:
    This.

Coma inducing goodness!

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.