27:31 to 30:00
    7.55%
    30:01 to 35:00
    14.15%
    Slower than 35
    11.32%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)
    I'm trying but am focusing on weightlifting for the last few months so running has taken a back seat...

Am going to be on a forced break on weightlifiting when i go back to devon next week and the nearest gym with squat rack/bench is 10+ miles away and only transport is a bicycle unless i wanna pay a few hundred to unsire the motorbike...

Will try and get out for a few runs of about 10k to build up a decent base and have a few interval sessions as well so i cane come back and enter another 5k in like 4 weeks time and kick my current time's ass...
    What's your longest run as of now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addylad)
    What's your longest run as of now?
    Urm, longest RUN is 5k...

Longest run where i stop to die/walk for a few bits is about 7.5 ish...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)
    Impressive stuff.

Kicking ass as the fastest girl on TSR and iirc your lifts are up there with the best from the girls on TSR as well, And at something crazy like 48kg(i don't stalk i just spend too much time on here lately)... Honest...
    Stalker :p:. And tbh I don't have many commitments atm so do spend a lot of time exercising...

Also, how does everyone judge distance/time for their runs?
    Smart phone GPS apps? Proper races only? Or just deccent guesses?
    Usually just use the GPS on my phone really, but I'd love a Garmin thingy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serentonin)
    Usually just use the GPS on my phone really, but I'd love a Garmin thingy.
    I have a 305, they're going fairly cheap on Amazon at the moment (~£105). A very useful little tool

ReputationRep:
    When I was 16 I did it in 30 minutes with no training. I imagine my time is substantially more now.

ReputationRep:
    Usually 22/23 minutes on a treadmill and perhaps a minute slower outdoors.

ReputationRep:
    The hour record for cycling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apocalypte)
    I have a 305, they're going fairly cheap on Amazon at the moment (~£105). A very useful little tool
    And £160 for the 405CX. Bargain, I paid £250. Ahh well, it is like 2 years old now.

ReputationRep:
    15.36 pb

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.