best TV death Watch

Mewtwo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by NaturalDisaster)
Oooh! So hard. I'm caught between Mitchell "I'm doing this because I love you." (Most tragic bromance I've seen since Rent) and the Master. I was devastated when he died. Favourite villain ever. I can't decide (whether you should live or die...). I don't know! I choose both! I have to admit that the Masters dying speech was a bit better than Mitchells though. Mitchells best moment for me was when he was crying and telling Lucy that he needed someone to change for. And then she destroyed him. Heartless creature.

Also, which of Annie's deaths were you referring to? Her death, or her passing over? That was freaky stuff. Mitchells death totally messed me up though. I kept insisting that they'd bring him back, and then I found out Aidan Turner was going off to be in the Hobbit and HE'S NEVER COMING BACK!!! Snivel. :bawling: But now of course I'll have to go and see him be a dwarf. (Hahahahaha)
her passing over
Georgiahoneybee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The only one that is really springing to mind is Stringray in Neighbours haha.
I cried like a baby, especially because he'd just donated bone marrow.
I'm sure there were much more dramatic ones, but I can't think of anything else atm.
michael clayton
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
The only one that is really springing to mind is Stringray in Neighbours haha.
I cried like a baby, especially because he'd just donated bone marrow.
I'm sure there were much more dramatic ones, but I can't think of anything else atm.
I was gutted when they killed off Stingray. Neighbours have had some pretty tragic deaths over the years- I can vaguely remember when Madge died....didn't mind so much about Ringo or Bridget but then Donna left too which was kinda annoying.
darkxangel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ullquiorra and Gin in bleach. (two of my fav characters :sad:)

Georgiahoneybee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kbountra)
I was gutted when they killed off Stingray. Neighbours have had some pretty tragic deaths over the years- I can vaguely remember when Madge died....didn't mind so much about Ringo or Bridget but then Donna left too which was kinda annoying.
And me! Ooh you've reminded me about Ringo, I did cry a fair amount when he died. I wasn't so upset about the character, it was more Donna's reaction which got to me. I missed all the Bridget drama for some reason. I remember finding the all the Bishop family dying in that plane crash quite moving too. Ah Neighbours.....
michael clayton
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Georgiahoneybee)
And me! Ooh you've reminded me about Ringo, I did cry a fair amount when he died. I wasn't so upset about the character, it was more Donna's reaction which got to me. I missed all the Bridget drama for some reason. I remember finding the all the Bishop family dying in that plane crash quite moving too. Ah Neighbours.....
Ah yes, that plane crash was pretty shocking! I think that was when Dee died too- Toadie was pretty devastated at the time but at least he's got Sonya now....until he finds out about her being Callum's mum lol. Neighbours never gets old!
ScottishShortiex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bestofyou)
steph died?

when?

lol
(Original post by flowermaster91)
max's death was ****ing horrible

but i missed stephs death, im so behind with hollyoaks :facepalm2:

Steph died a couple of months ago in a fire at Il Gnosh/Tony's flat. She was terminally ill with cervical cancer so knew that she was going to die sometime, and that made her really frightened. Basically, Mandy and Warren set Il Gnosh on fire so that Tony would lose everything (his money and his business) and the fire spread upstairs to his flat, which he shared with his girlfriend and her 2 kids. Amy Barnes was baby-sitting for them, as well as her own kids, and Steph went into the flat to rescue them, which she did but then she decided that it was her time to die and she wanted to be in control of her death, so refused to climb out of the window and down the ladder

I completely agree, Max's death was really awful, and I was a little freaked out when his eyes sort of went funny and started to roll!
NaturalDisaster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mewtwo)
her passing over
Yeah. I shouted at the TV for a while after that one. I was not happy! :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (809)
80.42%
Leave (197)
19.58%

Watched Threads