Turn on thread page Beta

The first thing I do when I wake up watch

ReputationRep:
    Open the curtains look at the sky. If rainy, stay in bed for long. If sunny, jump into my bathroom because it's all golden. lol

ReputationRep:
    I count my stamp collection as soon as I wake up because I always have nightmares about someone breaking into my house and nicking them.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not being the slightest bit sarcastic...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Turn off my alarm, start to go back to sleep, then convince myself that I actually do need to get up.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Check phone, drink the glass of water i've left on the side, return to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    I turn my alarm off on my phone and sort of roll out of bed onto the floor...

ReputationRep:
    The first thing I do when I wake up is smile....then I remember this thing called reality -.-

ReputationRep:
    I ****ing hate mornings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guidefox)
    is immediately pop my thumbs and fingers in arrival of the new day

Anyone else have the tendency to do this? My thumb joints always seem to get locked up while I'm sleeping, so I'm guessing it's a natural habit.

In any case, what's your immediate cognition waking up in the morning? Before you get out of bed, or hoister yourself off the floor. What's your first breath after sleep like?
    Groan at having to get up, check my phone/time, do some weights, pop some Vitamin D supplements, and proceed with my day accordingly.

ReputationRep:
    Drink water, if its a really sunny day outside, I will, without doubt, KICK my covers off and use the residual momentum from that kick to bounce off the bed to proceed with an awesome day (only applies if the day's events are happy events). If its a bad day, then I become like a fat caterpillar, wrapping the covers around me and worming about the room until I actually have to get on with the day. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    I get up straight away and make my bed. I can never go back to sleep again...I have lots of energy

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.