Turn on thread page Beta
Your life ambitions watch
- 16-03-2011 15:24
- 16-03-2011 15:34
- 16-03-2011 15:36
Buy my mum a house.
Learn to drive, once I've graduated uni.
Finish my degree.
Help other people in the same way that people have helped me.
Take my sister to Disney World.
- 16-03-2011 15:37
- Learn a language fluently (or two!)
- Volunteer and help those in need (like people/animals in Africa)
- Get good grades
- Find a job that I truly enjoy - and factors like pay and hours don't affect how much I'll love my job
- Be proud of who I am now
- Find balance between work and play
- Work hard to achieve my goals
I think by achieving all this, I will find happiness and success (by my standards) in my own time.
- 16-03-2011 15:39
Graduate with a good degree
Do further education
Get a job that I want
Build my own house
- 16-03-2011 15:46
Find a rich, fit cougar, who wants a little toy boy who she can spoil rotten, show off and give me everything i wish
& Find Happiness & Peace Of Mind.
- 16-03-2011 15:53
I would like to:
-enter university of my dreamland(essex or etc.)
-travel,travel and travel again.I would like to visit India,Japan,Australia,Chile and etc.
-all my family to be happy and healthy
-find a man who really loves me and whom I love so deeply
-help people all around the world(especially women who suffer from compulsion,violence and people perish with poverty and other disasters)
-have dreams,goals to achieve
- 16-03-2011 16:02
1. Do well in civ eng degree
2. Move to either Australia, New Zealand, Canada or USA
3. Become at least reasonably well off financially
4. Attend a world cup final
5. Sky dive
Oh, and create pokemon
- 16-03-2011 16:09
study at a university
study some more
get a decent job
find a great guy
move to NZ
- 16-03-2011 16:16
1) After graduating, live in Hawaii/Okinawa for a year, maybe longer.
2) Travel around the world
3) Meet someone I like and start a family
4) Have kids
- 16-03-2011 16:53
1. Meet my uni offer
2. Earn a living writing scripts.
3. Have an amazing epic romance, get married, have kids.
4. Money would be great but unlikely with my chosen career path.
- 16-03-2011 17:36
In no particular order:
Play a lead role in Wicked the Musical in London
Tour as a lead singer in a band
Get a 1st in my degree
Complete a fast track (two year) BA Law at Cambridge
or Masters in Criminology at Cambridge
Become a standup comedian
Create a perfume
Marry Dara O'Briain and Jimmy Carr
Turn Alan Carr straight
Work in Lush
Become a dyslexia specialist teacher
Get a motorbike
Change the education system
Bring in new food laws that stop restaurants from classing fish (etc) as vegetarian
and law that do not allow restaurants to class something as vegetarian if it is cooked with animal products
Write a novel
Become an MP
- 16-03-2011 17:39
1) Win the Lottery
- 16-03-2011 17:42
1) Get into my first choice university.
3) Write a book.
4) Travel extensively around a country, maybe America, Austraila, Italy etc..
5) See the northern lights.
There's more, but I'd be here forever listing them...
- 16-03-2011 17:48
Hmm... Become a doctor.
Oh shush. Half of TSR wants the same thing
- 16-03-2011 17:57
1. Get into my university of choice.
2. I'll take graduation as granted, so start a prosperous career path about which I am passionate. Although I must say, this early in my life, money takes the priority.
3. Meet 'the right girl' at university or soon afterwards.
4. Have the ultimate freedom to travel, with the youthfulness to enjoy it, visiting all of the wonders of the world; to explore and perhaps be the first to witness or experience something special.
5. Discover a physics principle, particle or phenomenon.
6. Travel into space, I would give anything to walk on a planet/moon, but admit to this being unlikely.
7. All though my life, to never forget these ambitions.
- 16-03-2011 18:07
1) Get into University - looking pretty certain now but you never know...
2) Get atleast a 2:1
3) Learn French fluently (Which will hopefull happen along with my degree), then take a crack at Russian
4) Travel to the places I've always wanted to go (India, Germany, Russia, Mexico etc.)
5) Go volunteer abroad in less privileged areas
6) Have one of the sexy white Audis (one of the only cars which pull off white)
7) Have kids
8) Do ballet
9) Play piano or violin
And obviously I want to be happy
- 16-03-2011 18:32
1. Get into Oxbridge
2. Be a good person and admired
3. Get a fantastic job that I love
4. Keep my friends and make loads more
5. Find a guy and have the most amazing romantic life
7. Extreme sports
8. Get fit
9. Be a great leader
10. Write a novel
11. Be recognised for my work
12. See all my friends and family happy
- Thread Starter
- 16-03-2011 18:43
To all those people that said one of the ambitions was to be happy etc, I kinda think that by achieving your other ambitions, that'll make you happy and maybe some people will never be happy if they can't achieve all those ambitions.
On that basis i think it'll be the least ambitious people who'll be the happiest and possibly the really ambitious people who put hard working into it and do achieve everything they want. But fi you have a long list of things to do but CBA to do them, then I don't think you'd be properly happy and content.
- 16-03-2011 18:56
I want to have a peaceful life and enjoy it as much as I can.