Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've seen your other picture on the photography thread and I'd just like to say you are really beautiful, and it makes me so happy so see someone not afraid to show something that makes them different. I admire you. (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Yeah take a pic! Pm it it something if you want.
    Okay, I will do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niall2407)
    I don't know much about hair, but you look so beautiful and are hiding half of that beauty with your hair it is a nice colour though
    Thank you. I don't think the hidden part of my face is beautiful though.

ReputationRep:
    I like your hair in the pic

ReputationRep:
    looks nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictoriaG)
    Thank you. I don't think the hidden part of my face is beautiful though.

I have just seen a picture of you with your hair back on another thread and you still look just as beautiful

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a few discussions on here about hair length on females. I've had short hair for a while now (I've had shorter hair than I currently do) and I keep considering growing my hair long to feel more feminine.

So basically what I'm asking is keep it how it is?
    Change the style?
    Or grow it?

(Oh and I want to keep the fringe since I don't actually have an eye which is why I wear it this way, although I would consider thinning it out a little.)

Why the negative?

Jealousy!!! hair looks great

ReputationRep:
    keep as is

and you're pretty.

ReputationRep:
    That looks pretty sweet as it is!

ReputationRep:
    You look like Susan coffey! <3
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I've seen the pic in the other thread, hair down or back you really are gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpnowplease)
    You look like Susan coffey! <3
    Really? I've just looked her up and I don't think so :/

ReputationRep:
    Really? I've just looked her up and I don't think so :/
    its probably the hair colour. my current desktop BG is of her

by the way you are really pretty. im also intrigued to see what the other half looks like

ReputationRep:
    Your hair looks gorgeous as it is, as are you (from what i can see, i know you said about your eye, but im sure the other side of your face is equally as beautiful.)

I can understand covering yourself up if you find that more comfortable though, and the fringe suits you .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J1mjam)
    its probably the hair colour. my current desktop BG is of her

by the way you are really pretty. im also intrigued to see what the other half looks like
    She's very beautiful I must admit.

The other half really isn't very beautiful.. I'll post it in here..

ReputationRep:
    I understand the predicament. I can imagine that people will look and stare at you if you dont have the fringe. just like society doesnt like anything out the normal. but i dont agree with that. people shouldnt have to cover up parts of their body.
    you really are very pretty honestly.

oh and are you wearing anything...........lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J1mjam)
    I understand the predicament. I can imagine that people will look and stare at you if you dont have the fringe. just like society doesnt like anything out the normal. but i dont agree with that. people shouldnt have to cover up parts of their body.
    you really are very pretty honestly.

oh and are you wearing anything...........lol
    I don't agree with it either, which is why i took that picture as part of media project which goes against abnormalities being an issue.
    It does look like I'm naked, when in fact I'm wearing a strapless top.

ReputationRep:
    She's very beautiful I must admit.

The other half really isn't very beautiful.. I'll post it in here..
    Mind if we ask how it happened?

also

I don't agree with it either, which is why i took that picture as part of media project which goes against abnormalities being an issue.
    proper let down

ReputationRep:
    Your hair is gorgeous!!! Jealous Love the colour and the style... Iv been contemplating it for a while but im too scared!!!!

ReputationRep:
    good on you. i wish more people would see it this way but i guess thats just not nature. But i think we are evolved and civilized enough now to see past the abnormalities. Clearly not. Alot of the time with things like this too, is that people can often wander how it happened and ask the person, which causes them to become self-concious/frustrated by question etc. one day, one day

as someone else said about the glass eye. you shouldnt have to but it it one of the only ways you can 'blend in with normality' and if you dont like that then i think you're just gonna have to be the front of a campaign against people looking down upon abnormalities.

btw the fringe does realllly suite you though xD

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.