Ladies: Is this a sneaky way of getting a kiss, and would I get a slap? Watch

ForKicks
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by L i b)
Oh, come on. We're hardly going to ask for consent every time we kiss someone for the first time, and there's always the chance - even if all the signs are there - that they won't kiss back.
haha, but this is openly knowing that they most likely won't consent, hence the 'sneaky' part. Big difference to leaning in for a kiss
bananacake14
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Depends how drunk I was.
lacelicker
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by laura_802)
I wouldn't like it if someone did this to me. I would probs be humiliated and assume it was some sort of nasty boy practical joke type thing, and run away
This - I'm always weary of boys - they like to play jokes, usually at my expense!
Boobies.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Eurgh, loser much?
ellakrystina
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That's sexual assault...
[]D [] []V[] []D
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Boobies.)
Eurgh, loser much?
Eurgh, why do people say 'much?' at the end of everything now. Such a retarded language trend. Jumping on the bandwagon much? :rolleyes:
Paul McCartney
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
SLAP :lolwut:
Manitude
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You'd have better luck saying something along the lines of "I've got some toffee stuck in my teeth, wanna help me get it out?"
MilkyC
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Watching sub average looking guys try it with girls is hilarious. So pathetic that you have to try that hard for a kiss.
lordash
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You can only legally kiss her if she signs a consent form in the presence of your lawyer and an independent third party witness.
Boobies.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by []D [] []V[] []D)
Eurgh, why do people say 'much?' at the end of everything now. Such a retarded language trend. Jumping on the bandwagon much? :rolleyes:
Very eloquent indeed.
the cake lady
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If she's happy to lean in to sniff your neck in the first place, which is a rather intimate thing to do, that's a green light. Particularly if she approves of the smell. Get in.

Reasoning: you've invited her into your personal space, an intimate area specifically. She has accepted invitation. She's happy to be in close physical proximity to you.

If she leans in to sniff you, you go in for the kiss and she slaps you, she's slightly uncool for giving you mixed messages.

However, you probably aren't going to get that many strange girls to sniff you, unless you've maybe been chatting for a while.

Spontaneous kissing is not sexual assault. Who, exactly, says 'may I have permission to lock lips with you?' on a night out when they're trying to pull?! Consent can be given by body language.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (308)
37.47%
No - but I will (64)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.42%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise