Lost my temper with medic cousin Watch

Chillaxer
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Carpediemxx)
This one of the reasons that being a 4th year medic i have about 5 medic friends
What, that's few is it?:confused:
TomInce6666
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Carpediemxx)
This one of the reasons that being a 4th year medic i have about 5 medic friends
God, some of us can get pretentious sometimes ^^
jasmine736
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
She made a few "phone calls" and now her siblings who I'm pretty close to are going against me. I'm doing Mathematics and she said some of the stuff I'm doing she did at A level. :lolwut: seriously?! I'm doing her a favour by letting her stay in my house.
go and apply for medicine:cool:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I feel really isolated, normally we go out and eat lunch together and stuff... She's doing the mean thing by invited her other friends to have lunch with instead of me. It's primary school again! Feel like calling my friends to pay me a visit but that's being selfish as I know they wont get much revision done.
lovedoctor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel really isolated, normally we go out and eat lunch together and stuff... She's doing the mean thing by invited her other friends to have lunch with instead of me. It's primary school again! Feel like calling my friends to pay me a visit but that's being selfish as I know they wont get much revision done.
Just have lunch on your own, dw . She's acting like a kid. :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.51%
No - but I will (25)
5.52%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (217)
47.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise