This discussion is closed.
planet
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by vicky_1234)
This.

It makes me so angry that people are made to feel like a freak for still being a virgin at a certain age. Religion or morals don't have to come into it, it's an individual's choice and if they haven't found the right person yet, or not felt they are ready yet, then they should be praised for not having bowed to peer pressure.
You touched my heart and touched my spirit!
ohokay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
Probably a virgin as you referred to it as 2X not 'twenties', girls dont appreciate mathematical terms.
So what, girls are too dumb to appreciate mathematical terms eh?
A level Az
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JamesyB)
Instead of the usual "cool story bro" I thought I'd just change it up a little, didn't know about this "brool story co" stuff...
Well now you do brool story co all the way.
RequiemForADream
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
To assume, makes an ass out of "u "and "me".
ohm
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Broderss)
why do you want to make a girl feel amazing? sorry i'm completely lost
You should not make them feel bad. Stop raping your gfs!:mad:
vicky_1234
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by planet)
You touched my heart and touched my spirit!
Always glad to hear :P
ohm
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
No it's not because you're waiting for marriage, and it's not because of strict religious beliefs, it's because you haven't laid it down to a girl and made her feel amazing yet, stop using those two excuses.
You gonna get ass-dated. Very soon, boy.
daisydaffodil
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've got zero interest in having sex with another person. I don't think I could ever cope with someone being so close to me and having control over me, I just don't like the idea at all.

Plus - I've always been told sex is dirty unless you're married.
Indian_Prince
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JamesyB)
bro, story cool.
looc yrots, orb
vicky_1234
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by daisydaffodil)
I've got zero interest in having sex with another person. I don't think I could ever cope with someone being so close to me and having control over me, I just don't like the idea at all.

Plus - I've always been told sex is dirty unless you're married.
I sure hope you're a troll
daisydaffodil
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by vicky_1234)
I sure hope you're a troll
No, well to be fair to say it's dirty is a bit of an exagerration - just been told it's wrong basically (Catholic upbringing), but I honestly don't think I would like it at all - I'd spend the whole time worrying what the other person was thinking! I was bullied a lot at school, a lot of that was sexual and its really put me off it..
Dr Pressure
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
No it's not because you're waiting for marriage, and it's not because of strict religious beliefs, it's because you haven't laid it down to a girl and made her feel amazing yet, stop using those two excuses.
can i ask what you mean by 'you haven't laid it down to a girl and made her feel amazing'?

i fall into the category of your thread. i am a 20 year old male virgin who has never kissed before.

i dont want to just lose my virginity. i want to lose it and know i can get sex if i tried again too.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (255)
38.93%
No - but I will (45)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (47)
7.18%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (308)
47.02%

Watched Threads