too old? Watch

oodlesofpoodles
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Woah. I think telling your parents is probably the best thing you can do at this point. I know you think they'll disapprove but at the end of the day your still a child and your parents will (probably) have your best interests at heart. You've already said you've got a lot in common bit do you really? He's a 25 year old man, I don't know if its possible to have that much in common with him. He sounds pretty suspicious to me and although he could just be a nice person who wants to be your friend it's more likely that his intentions are a little more sinister.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by BigFudamental)
Trust me, no normal 25 year old male finds the company of 14 year old girls in any way stimulating (intellectually). In fact I should think that most males over the age of about 18 would go out of their way to AVOID the company of 14 year old girls (except for paedo purposes).

That leaves you with two possibilites:

1. He's a paedo.
2. He's a retard.

Do you really want to get involved with either?

i could just be a clever well rounded and cultures 14 year old who can hold a decent conversation :P , but meh maybe btw i realise i left outthe fact i know him from the internet...woops yeah so he seems more like a paedo but i suppose reading all ur comments ive made up my mind
-honeybee-
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i could just be a clever well rounded and cultures 14 year old who can hold a decent conversation :P , but meh maybe btw i realise i left outthe fact i know him from the internet...woops yeah so he seems more like a paedo but i suppose reading all ur comments ive made up my mind
So you're not going ahead with it? (please say you aren't)

Have you actually met him in real life? If you do please don't go alone, I know you're friends but he sounds questionable.
Sheens
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My little sister is 14 and if a 25 came on to her in the way he's coming onto to you, there would be serious words......

.... stay away, both of you will just get into a whole heap of trouble if it goes any further. Think angry parents, police and the local authorities not to mention your self worth, respect and vulnerability...
ihaveyourcat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So what are you going to do?
Fonix
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Half your age plus 7. The golden rule

He is 25.

25/2 =12.5

12.5 + 7 = 19.5

Are you 19 and a half? No

Far too young, run away
Sheens
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I really hope you've made the right decision hun. Seriously you've years to get involved with the opposite sex when old enough and ready too. We don't want to sound patronising but alarm bells are properly ringing with this so just stay away and if you can't please tell your parents or an older sibling what you are up to :-)
Coup-d-Etat
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So you're under 16...meaning he's at least 26. Hmm....RUN AWAY. WHILE YOU STILL CAN.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads