How did you meet your partner(s) ?? Watch

wasteman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Don Serious)
Well done Sir, you live up to your username.
why u hatin fam
Don Serious
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by wasteman)
why u hatin fam
Blud, duck out b4 i shank manz up
wasteman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Blud, duck out b4 i shank manz up
is man hypin blad *** down mi endz fam ill bang u and ur bois up

no long
03hope03
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I first spoke to my boyfriend through a closed facebook group that was invite only from an organisation you had to be a member of, so I knew he wasn't a creep or pretending to be someone he wasn't. We exchanged emails and chatted online for a few weeks and really got to know each other well, so he decided to call me up. After a week of chatting he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes, so we began to plan to meet up, since we live 300 miles apart. I met up with him in half term week and he stayed at mine for a few nights and we instantly clicked. I know it's a little strange to some people but it has worked really well for us because we have so much in common and I've never met anyone like him near me
amison
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I literally walked into him at a bus stop outside a church. To save himself from the embarrassment of being knocked skatty by a 5'4 girl (he's 6'1) who then proceeded to whack him on the arm with my bag afterwards (yes, I'm clumsy) he's decided to tell everyone we met at church -_-
LMAC
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
First day of new term, she asked if the seat next to me was free. I said yes. 6 months next week.
Don Serious
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
is man hypin blad *** down mi endz fam ill bang u and ur bois up

no long
u dumb blud? don' watch wot happens wen u step up 2 manz..so gassed kmt
Jake22
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Met her on some bull**** afternoon course I had to go on for work. I suppose it had its uses after all!
dungeonkeepr
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I went on a national karate course and ended up practising with a mate of his. In the pub afterwards, my lot were all playing snooker and I got a bit bored and saw the guy from practice. I went and talked to him and his mate (bf).

Later, ended up talking to bf at the bar for a few hours, both of us getting horribly drunk. I offered to go back with him, he said I was really drunk, so wait until the morning and see what we felt like when we were sober.

Next day, had a really awkward conversation, due to both of us having drunk enough not to remember all of the night completely, but remembering we really clicked. We decided to keep in contact and see where it went.

A week after I got back, he asked me to be official and all that (due to distance, no real date). I said yes. We went on a proper date a couple weeks later and talked for 8 hours. A few months later and we're half planning holidays and stuff together ^_^
CoffeAddict
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
damn, my chances to get another boyfriend seem slim without facebook..

tough times
wasteman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
u dumb blud? don' watch wot happens wen u step up 2 manz..so gassed kmt
blad ur moist *** say tat to my face ini
phoenix90
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
1st ex: It was in a youth club, there was a shortage of chairs so I sat on his lap
2nd ex: first year in Uni and he was so pissed I accompanied him to the hospital. Awesome lol.
nikki_aiyana
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I met my current partner through a friend at royal cornwall show... i was with someone else at the time but during the next week or so that ended badly... so i got talking to this guy that I met just because he was someone who didnt know the situation so he couldnt take sides... i needed someone to be there for me and there he was =] he made me so happy and now we're going to be celebrating ten months together on thursday =] x
fhewitt1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
we met through friends at a passion pit concert where ellie goulding supported haha. i added him on facebook the next day (initially having thought his mate was fitter than him) and we got talking. he went out with another girl the week after which i was gutted about... they were having casual sex but we weren't an item so there was nothing i could have done. she was also a dog (facey is also useful for this) so i wasn't too worried.

he then came to his senses and we started going out, will be a year in June :-)
fran.ha
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
On TSR
laureng492
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Met him at the local bowling alley one night when out with my ex boyfriend who knew him from school(they were actually best friends at one point) and totally forgot all about him. I dumped my ex in the June, went through a 3 month depression then my current boyfriend added me on bebo haha and then he was like "oh your ____'s ex" and I was all "Yeah, what about it?" so I gave him my number we text and msnd until he finally asked me out to the cinema. It'll be 2 years in september :P
evantej
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I lived next to her during my second year at university. We did not speak until after Christmas. Been together for two and a half years and have a baby together.
Don Serious
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
blad ur moist *** say tat to my face ini
blad i will spark u differently..think ur a gyalis yh? hav u ****in clapped up, + as my wavey don giggs wuld say "these jiggas playin games, capcom"
wasteman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
blad i will spark u differently..think ur a gyalis yh? hav u ****in clapped up, + as my wavey don giggs wuld say "these jiggas playin games, capcom"
blad as tempz wud say "u ain half of me ur half of ur gyal"
likkle bwoy askin to get slapped fam
BeyondandAbove
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Met her at university. Didn't really connect at first, but then we talked more often, started meeting up and then noticed there was something more between us.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (63)
37.95%
No - but I will (6)
3.61%
No - I don't want to (10)
6.02%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (87)
52.41%

Watched Threads