?
Report 7 years ago
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mad Cat Lady)
I was thinking more Boromir's father, when hes just running around on fire I was laughing my head off xD
completly agree, one of the most satisfying death scenes ever... all through the film, your like 'what an epic douche... i hope something bad happens to him...' wait for 2 hours (extended editions) gets set on fire and jumps to death! wo!
alcazaba
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If there was a winner it has to be Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

Can't find a video of it anywhere but we all know Rickman is why that film is worth watching.
Aphotic Cosmos
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Everyone remembers Roy's death, but Zhora's definitely hit me harder the first time I saw Blade Runner. It's poetic, tragic cinema at it's best.

But in any case:

Boromir's death always makes me shed a tear.
Ellie's death in Up just makes me bawl.
Mojojoejoe91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

The music is what really makes this scene so powerful.
joy12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How come no one mentioned the scene where Mr Brooks is stabbed in the neck with a pair of scissors by his own daughter?

That scene was insanely real!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlF16LPDOU
alexsong
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Fredo Corleone in Godfather part two I would say
Fusion
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Although I admire John McClane's bravery and courage in confronting such hostiles, I believe Hans Gruber's death was entirely preventable, it is thus of my opinion that one Hercule Poirot should investigate the circumstances surrounding said death.

Hans was worth move alive, as we now know.
j.jay691
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

What the crappy Final Destination films wish they could emulate well.
mc1000
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Absolutely love this film. Only really a death scene, as such, right at the end of this clip. But several people shoot themselves in the head throughout...
aemilia
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
when nemo's mum is killed, i want to shoot myself.
Warrior King
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When Denzel Washington gets shot at the end of Malcolm X. Such a moving and emotionally charged scene. You can almost feel what it was like in the Audubon Ballroom that fateful evening when Malcolm X was shot.
westy89
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by NikNakWakAtak)
+1 hauntingly beautiful

Also +1's to Blade Runner and Kanedas death in Sunshine

Also the guy that hits the propeller in The Titanic
shutthedoor
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This one is definitely the best for me. :rolleyes:

It's from the movie called "Trade". It's a movie about human trafficking.
The girl from the video tried to escape from this trafficker so he wants to learn her... You'll see the rest yourself. And I really recommend this movie!
Btw, listen to the music! It's really touching, suits this episode so well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y2f3DrBKmc
Lauren222
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ellie in Up
Dobby, though that's mainly the memory of the book.
MagicNMedicine
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That scene in one of the first series of Spooks where they torture a woman by shoving her hand in the deep fat fryer, which was disturbing enough, then they submerge her head and drown her in it. Obscenely traumatising.
??????????????????
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

It's an anime and not a film but meh. If you haven't seen Code Geass and don't plan to I'll just explain the story.
Spoiler:
Show
The main guy guy is an exiled prince of an Empire, gets a power (typical anime) and seeks revenge and to find out about his mothers death. Uses said bother to form a rebellion with an alter ego, "Zero". He tries to change the world for his sister who was disabled and made blind by their father. Lots of fights with big robots. At the end, his rebellion find out about his past and how he was a prince of the enemy and his identity. He kills his father, the Emperor and rules as a Tyrant so that he becomes the world's enemy. He gets his best friend who is also trying to change the world from within the Empire, to disguise himself as "Zero" and kill him so that all the world's hate dies with him leaving a better world for his sister and his friends who had thought he was an evil Tyrant but realise he was saving them all.
znh
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Guido in Life is Beautiful!

It is probably not the best death scene ever, I admit, but the fact that, even in the face of death, his only concern is making sure he does not upset his son is soo sad :bawling:!

NaturalDisaster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't watch this if you don't want to find out the end of Being Human series 3, but this one definitely has to be in there. I was gutted.
Spoiler:
Show

Most tragic bromance ever or what?
py0alb
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This:

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (564)
37.65%
No - but I will (117)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (108)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (709)
47.33%

Watched Threads