4.55%
Other (please state) (8)
12.12%
Betacra
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm a big fan of progressive rock such as King Crimson and Pink Floyd, bit of Yes too.

So I guess English but in 2nd place has to be Italian purely for Premiata Forneria Marconi and Banco del Mutuo. Brilliant bands that are better than a great deal of English prog-rock bands.
Monkii611
Badges: 0
Report 7 years ago
Korean? Kpop? anyone here a fan of SHINee? DBSK? Tae Yang? Park Bom? =)
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I mainly listen to English music, but I have been getting into quite a bit of Yelle lately, who are French, and amazing :woo:

69Crazyfists
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I prefer English but French sounds good too.

Country-wise, Sweden make the best music.
such_a_lady
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
German. Silbermond's "symphonie and "irgendwas bleibt" are beautiful, as is "regen und meer" by juli. Kudos to the girl who likes the Wise Guys, "Jetzt ist Sommer" is a classic. Revolverheld are brilliant to anyone who hasn't heard of them, I recommend "Spinner", "Halt dich an mir fast" and "Keine Liebeslieder" (that's my alarm, haha ).

In Spanish, I love "Cuidate" by La Oreja De Van Gogh and "Te Regalo" by Carlos Baute :drool:
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
English!! But only because I understand it!
German would come next because it's the perfect language for rock! (see Rammstein/Tokio Hotel!) Plus I understand that a little (thanks to Tokio Hotel/Rammstein) :ahee:
whatsername2009
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by such_a_lady)
German. Silbermond's "symphonie and "irgendwas bleibt" are beautiful, as is "regen und meer" by juli. Kudos to the girl who likes the Wise Guys, "Jetzt ist Sommer" is a classic. Revolverheld are brilliant to anyone who hasn't heard of them, I recommend "Spinner", "Halt dich an mir fast" and "Keine Liebeslieder" (that's my alarm, haha ).
I'll have to look up 'Jetzt ist Sommer' - my favourite Wise Guys songs are 'Baby Noch Einmal' and 'Denglisch'. I also like 'Lena' by Pur; I tend to download songs that we listen to in my A-level German class.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise