If you were offered £1 billion would you... Watch

Poll: If you were offered £1 billion, would you cheat on your other half?
Yes (45)
68.18%
No (21)
31.82%
Hopple
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Does it really count as cheating if your other half knows about it and you think they won't mind? That's more the definition of swinging than cheating...
lazy smurf
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Damn straight I would.

£1b. Set for life.

Say sorry, then take her on holiday for the next 40 years, I'm sure she would understand. If not then I'm getting me some Pippa Middleton
CameraGirl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Hopple)
Does it really count as cheating if your other half knows about it and you think they won't mind? That's more the definition of swinging than cheating...
it's more whether you could bring yourself to go through with it and take those actions, when you're completely and utterly in love with someone else. call it cheating or whatever, it's more about the principal and feeling and thoughts and reasons behind it
TurkeyProphet
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Relationships are great and everything but they can be pretty easily replaced. Nobody is that special.

For a billion I could probably buy every woman in Thailand and have a different partner every hour.
magicL
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hell yess!!!
Hopple
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by CameraGirl)
it's more whether you could bring yourself to go through with it and take those actions, when you're completely and utterly in love with someone else. call it cheating or whatever, it's more about the principal and feeling and thoughts and reasons behind it
The way I see it, you're basically asking if someone would take £1billion over the love of their life. Because if they don't mind, then everyone's a winner, and if they do you've lost them.

I don't think I'd cheat if I thought I'd lose the love of my life. Even in this graduate job market I still have some hope that my qualifications will allow me to live comfortably, so no point in taking the billion, I don't think I'd know what to do with it and myself to be honest Then again, my answer might be different if I'm homeless in a few years
ChaoticMaster
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm pretty sure my gf could get over me having sex with another women for £1 billon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (541)
37.73%
No - but I will (112)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (97)
6.76%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (684)
47.7%

Watched Threads