I hate you women -_- Watch

street.lovin'
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by teenageclay)
No I totally understand that whole thing, but like, it's just not what I'm like, and I've learnt to be myself, not hide anything, not play games, it's just people who are ready for that seem to be few and far between in my age bracket
You reminds me of my BF. Hehe. I think he is quite lucky because I actually only really want a nice guy and not someone with a tiny bit of bad boy behaviour! But then a lot of girls find this type of guys boring, they lose interest in them easily. They like dating guys who are totally wrong for them! :no:

It's good that you only want to be yourself. Let's jsut wait till someone turn up to you and actually realise that having a nice guy on their side is much more sustainable than having a bad boy!
teenageclay
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Melting Sugar.)
:hugs:

We're not all the same, maybe you've just been unlucky - odds are you'll find someone nice now!

Just like not all guys are complete utter *****, and it took me 16 years to discover that! :dontknow:
Lucky you, most my guy mates are all tossers so xD I think good PEOPLE are few and far between, or just some people haven't realised their potential.

Meeh I gotta be up 5 hours
Leahcar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
... We're sorry!

In all seriousness though, I hate girls like that. My friend is a bt of a tease and I've told her to wind her neck in so many times because there's gonna be a day when a guy she really likes just gets up and leaves because she's being such a messer.
Maybe it's because I have loads of guy friends.... lol
Naomi1992
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:awesome:How about I go make everyone a nice sandwich?
legendxo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tbf I hate men more than anything right now. All of ye!
teenageclay
Rep:
?
Well I shall go fishing again, and give it 3-4 weeks there'll be another person I'm *****ing about (Y)
teenageclay
Rep:
?
(Original post by Naomi1992)
:awesome:How about I go make everyone a nice sandwich?
Mmmm sammich, what kinda sammich? ^^
neuro101
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by teenageclay)
Your senses fail you.
It's clearly not the end of the world and I know that, just as I know my dedication to the cause is over the top, and I'm over bearing and I care too much, I'm too old fashioned blah blah blah.

But it doesn't matter, it literally is like the only thing, besides performing, that makes me feel like I have a purpose.
Touche. Look, there is nothing wrong with caring, I'm all about that, but don't care too much that you're going to hurt. Because being hurt, well, hurts. Take it easy man.
teenageclay
Rep:
?
I'm an emotional drunk
I should go to sleep really, but the quiet hum of the laptop is soothing

Buffy will sort me out ^^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads