I need a diet and exercise plan: **PICS** Watch

int92
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SQ918)
Haha I'll take that.

Maybe you're a fat person who failed an attempted diet and exercise plan that's why you're upset.
lol 11-12% bodyfat, am i fat?:rolleyes:

jesus do some research, seriously. you're just looking retarded now.
Michael XYZ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty is divine and everlasting.

I've had a crush on you for years.

I had a dream of us, holding hands, miles away.
Monkey_Pete
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Michael XYZ)
Oh heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty is divine and everlasting.

I've had a crush on you for years.

I had a dream of us, holding hands, miles away.
was going to -rep for white knighting then read the username and realised you were just trolling the white knights.

Keep up the good work
Monkey_Pete
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SQ918)
Cardio This part is good, but resistance training is needed aswell otherwise OP will lose muscle mass and end up remaining skinny fat, even if skinner skinny fat and a low carb diet will to the trick its all about the amount of calories, a low carb diet where the OP consumes 3000Kcal of protein/fat a day is going to make them put on weight.

Eat multiple small portion of meals a day this is another good point. Don't eat after 9pm because if you eat later than that time, the food you eat will be stored as fat in your body this is just ridiculous, why would your digestive system work differently because its 9.01pm instead of 8.59? OP is not a gremlin. food still gets digested and processed the same way. Avoid eating heavy meals at night. It's better to eat a heavy breakfast because it burns throughout the day.
criticisms for what you have said in bold. The last two sentences i just ignored but the previous point applies to them.

The best thing for the OP is to read the stickies already linked to her. Balanced meals. calorie deficit. resistance training and maybe some cardio (which is useful for helping that calorie deficit and general fitness but not essential to weight loss).
babuchang
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Follow this program: www.bodyrock.tv

good luck!
Arturo Bandini
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty is divine and everlasting, I would drag my **** through a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie.
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Arturo Bandini)
Oh heavenly blessed beauty whose inner beauty is divine and everlasting, I would drag my **** through a mile of broken glass just to hear you fart through a walkie talkie.
I got warning points last time I posted one of these up ¬_¬

lol at the ****fest this thread has descended into despite the answer being in the third post
Michael XYZ
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Arturo Bandini)
Yo bruh, back up!

Don't steal my **** to get her.
Jimbo1234
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jeez, your inner thighs touch.

You need to seriously cut out all sugar and carbs from your diet and hit the gym a few times a week for a few hours.
blue_shift86
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anya~)
mate I read your serious post yesterday about how youre 24, unemployed and living with your parents in the "my situation is tearing me apart" thread

dont be a **** as if youre any better
I'm not fat if that's what you're asking, LOL. I'm 55kg and 5ft 8 . You fat people make me sick. Seriously, exercise! There's no excuse to being fat.
blue_shift86
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Jimbo1234)
Jeez, your inner thighs touch.

You need to seriously cut out all sugar and carbs from your diet and hit the gym a few times a week for a few hours.
Great minds think alike . You seen my post earlier where i got 30 neg reps, haha! That's a record even for me!
StressReliever
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by blue_shift86)
I'm not fat if that's what you're asking, LOL. I'm 55kg and 5ft 8 .
:eek:

Dude, get in the weight room!
blue_shift86
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by StressReliever)
:eek:

Dude, get in the weight room!
don't you mean start eating, lol. I'll pass on turning into the OP, but i climb so my physique is perfect for that. Lots of lean stringy strong muscle. None of that body builder crap.

On a slighly more serious note, OP you seriously got to start working out! Seriously, your figure is really gross. Not as gross as like an obese american but your half way there! :rolleyes:
francistheswole
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
low carb diet(srs)
Bloodbath
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Enter#

(a bit late since the all the Romeo's white knight BS have entered)

OP is fat - fact

what's shes gunna do about it is up to her
ButterflyWishes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
you just look average to me tbh.
lazy smurf
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I would....
canimakeit
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ButterflyWishes)
you just look average to me tbh.
If that is 'average' then the UK is screwed, just because something is 'average' does not make it 'good' just means many people have a crap thing going.
Shawshank
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by blue_shift86)
don't you mean start eating, lol. I'll pass on turning into the OP, but i climb so my physique is perfect for that. Lots of lean stringy strong muscle. None of that body builder crap.

On a slighly more serious note, OP you seriously got to start working out! Seriously, your figure is really gross. Not as gross as like an obese american but your half way there! :rolleyes:
200lbs of "lean stringy strong muscle":

You're 121lbs dude, no one is saying become a bodybuilder but my gawd that's ridiculous.
FluxD
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
'Strong' muscle, because 121lb of bodyweight takes Herculean effort to climb with.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (83)
39.15%
No - but I will (10)
4.72%
No - I don't want to (14)
6.6%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
49.53%

Watched Threads