Girls, I apologise in advance for being such a liar. But would you find me charming? Watch

rugbyladosc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Mate, don't lose your virginity on a night out with some skank. It sounds like you only want to pull to fit the social norms and because of the peer pressure I am certain you're experiencing. You're better off losing it to a girl you actually know and care about.

Survise to say, you will only last about 30 seconds and then you'll suffer the awkwardness (on the assumption that you do actually pull which is unlikely).
Climbontoyourseahorse
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sweetie, this is the kind of thing that can only be done well when you are super experienced and suave with the the ladies and in the Savoy rather than the Holiday Inn.
mhignell
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Climbontoyourseahorse)
Sweetie, this is the kind of thing that can only be done well when you are super experienced and suave with the the ladies and in the Savoy rather than the Holiday Inn.
lol but the girls will all be so amazed by the champagne and wont even notice the shoddiness of the hotel
Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lilzoldier)
I'm quite sure that the girls probably already suspect that you are lying just to **** them
Oh my god!! What the ****, where is your gif from, thats terrifying!!! What is it???
House MD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:noway: You've got nothing on Barney Stinson. Go read The Playbook, it'll help.
Your New Shoes
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I just hope they have as much fun mocking you as we have :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (125)
39.06%
No - but I will (17)
5.31%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (158)
49.38%

Watched Threads