Fancy f-buddy's brother :/ Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Jesse_Mac)
Oh, sorry, I got confused. Well that does look better, you can just pull the whole 'I want a real relationship, this isn't working out, hope we can still be friends, maybe set me up with your brother?' card. Again, I think there should be time between breaking up and asking his brother out. I'd imagine the gf doesn't exactly want him having sex with another girl anyway, so your relationship is best off broken asap. Then get to know B. You already know he likes you, A has moved on (so he's not gonna be too emotionally attached), everything worked out
I don't know that he "likes" likes me, but he spoke positively of me more than once. I would find it typical if he had a gf though. Problem is getting in touch with him. Naturally I only see guy A for sex, and I would have to be at his place knowing his brother is there. I won't go to his town again for a while, and how unnatural is it to ask "is your brother there?" before meeting up. I would want just a little more signs that guy B is into me before attempting anything. Possibly stalk and "bump into him" but I can't find his info on Google
Jesse_Mac
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't know that he "likes" likes me, but he spoke positively of me more than once. I would find it typical if he had a gf though. Problem is getting in touch with him. Naturally I only see guy A for sex, and I would have to be at his place knowing his brother is there. I won't go to his town again for a while, and how unnatural is it to ask "is your brother there?" before meeting up. I would want just a little more signs that guy B is into me before attempting anything. Possibly stalk and "bump into him" but I can't find his info on Google
Facebook? Like if you're friends with A on it, finding B should be easy enough? Maybe just ask if you can stick around or something next time, or break the relationship with A and go round his as a friend, watch some tv, chat with his bro? I know what you mean, it is kinda awkward. Do you have any mutual friends? If none of the above works, maybe just tell A what you're feeling. Worst case scenario is he breaks the friendship, but even that's kinda likely to happen with time anyway. I don't know any ex-f-buddies now friends.
shouldbeshot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ToastyCoke)
Someone likes getting filled! Find someone else though, not his brother.
I purely repped you for the quote in your signature. I have nothing worthwhile to say
oh hello
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
who is to say B would want anything from you?
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DLJ)
She's has a **** buddy yet she wants his brother, ****.
Yeh i have to agree with this guy. She does seem a bit of a sloot.
Mr Disco
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So I've slept with this guy A a couple of times. First time I met him his brother (B) was also there, we spoke a tiny bit. Next time I saw him (at his place) B was there again. He is very cute, very friendly and I heard him say several times to A: "I really like this girl" (in a non-sleazy way).
Now I've also gone a bit off A. He lasts about 30 seconds in bed. We do nothing but have sex, and the point of an f-buddy is basically for the sex to be good, so there is not much point. He still contacts me often and nags for me to come see him again. Now I've been thinking about B, he is cute and on top of it he seems like a nice guy as well. He was looking at me a lot of asking me many questions about myself last time I was there. But obviously I will not see him unless I see A again. So as they say in Seinfeld "the Switch" cannot be done. Does anyone have any experience with this?
DaneCook
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why would the second brother want sloppy seconds? He'd be incredibly odd to go out with a girl who his brother had previously been shafting. I for one wouldn't touch a girl who was in a FWB arrangement with my brother, no matter how nice I thought she was. No offence, but that's just loose. :lol:
jessie6693
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So I've slept with this guy A a couple of times. First time I met him his brother (B) was also there, we spoke a tiny bit. Next time I saw him (at his place) B was there again. He is very cute, very friendly and I heard him say several times to A: "I really like this girl" (in a non-sleazy way).
Now I've also gone a bit off A. He lasts about 30 seconds in bed. We do nothing but have sex, and the point of an f-buddy is basically for the sex to be good, so there is not much point. He still contacts me often and nags for me to come see him again. Now I've been thinking about B, he is cute and on top of it he seems like a nice guy as well. He was looking at me a lot of asking me many questions about myself last time I was there. But obviously I will not see him unless I see A again. So as they say in Seinfeld "the Switch" cannot be done. Does anyone have any experience with this?
There is no possibility of a successful relationship between you and B. It would be classless and tacky of you to even try and get together with him. You have slept with his brother, to get between such a close relationship is definitely not advisable. I think you should drop A, and find someone completely shiny and new without drama or attachments.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Group of men here needs to get over themselves - women do have sex outside of relationships; I'm sorry you don't, and I know you would have if you had the option.

I'm not planning to jump on B - I'd just like to get to know him, and figure a way of doing it without causing any awkwardness. For those of you who evidently don't know what f-buddies mean, it means sex without attachment or emotions, which means both A and I would be fine to break it off. Even though A is a sleazebag, I wouldn't do anything unless I knew it was okay with him. Now that I know A has a girlfriend (which I didn't until recently, haven't slept with him after knowing that), I'd have to break it off anyway. As I pointed out in the first post (for those who actually read it), I would not have 'considered' B if he didn't show signs to be into me.

I'll discuss this with my older (and sexually active) friends. I'm sorry if my sexual life has offended anyone. I am not in a relationship at the moment as I broke up with someone not too long ago. Unlike the majority of TSR I am not asexual or without possibility of getting sex, and I much prefer to sleep with one guy over longer time than having multiple one night stands.
DaneCook
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Group of men here needs to get over themselves - women do have sex outside of relationships; I'm sorry you don't, and I know you would have if you had the option.

I'm not planning to jump on B - I'd just like to get to know him, and figure a way of doing it without causing any awkwardness. For those of you who evidently don't know what f-buddies mean, it means sex without attachment or emotions, which means both A and I would be fine to break it off. Even though A is a sleazebag, I wouldn't do anything unless I knew it was okay with him. Now that I know A has a girlfriend (which I didn't until recently, haven't slept with him after knowing that), I'd have to break it off anyway. As I pointed out in the first post (for those who actually read it), I would not have 'considered' B if he didn't show signs to be into me.

I'll discuss this with my older (and sexually active) friends. I'm sorry if my sexual life has offended anyone. I am not in a relationship at the moment as I broke up with someone not too long ago. Unlike the majority of TSR I am not asexual or without possibility of getting sex, and I much prefer to sleep with one guy over longer time than having multiple one night stands.
Defensive much?

Yeah that's right, people pointing out the fact that a guy might not want to deal with a girl that had history with with his brother is clearly proof that we're asexual or don't get laid. :lol:

For the record I personally wasn't judging you as I have no issues with FWB arrangements, I was just pointing out the fact that most guys I know wouldn't go there.

Girls like you are what make being a lad fun anyways, afterall who would we bang without having to worry about committing?
StephenP91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do what you want. You don't like peoples replies so it's obvious you're just fishing for the answer you want to hear and not any real advice.
m45
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
quoting seinfeld... wish i could give you rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (446)
37.93%
No - but I will (88)
7.48%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (562)
47.79%

Watched Threads