Report 7 years ago
amusing u people are too dumb to realise this guy is trolling the hell out of u
FluxD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by wikey)
my back is in proportion with my body, you just cant tell from the pics.

As for legs, maybe they are abit on the small side, but thats because i dont wanna be a guy with a 30 inch waist wearing 34 trousers cos my legs are too big

Big legs imo dont even look that good and just get in the way.

And on his sig, he had his stats wich weren't too great compared to mine, i think thats why he goes im a troll an got angry....

but i have been training 4 years now, which is a long time.
You trollin brah? You made that other thread a while ago and I suspected you of pulling pics off bb.com profiles.

I'm not really arsed if you are or not.
wikey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by darkofthemoon)
amusing u people are too dumb to realise this guy is trolling the hell out of u
amusing how people like you think its impossible for someone on this site to have a good body without believing some1 is trolling......check my first post of this thread, i just edited it, and included 2 new pics to prove im not trolling
wikey
Rep:
?
(Original post by FluxD)
You trollin brah? You made that other thread a while ago and I suspected you of pulling pics off bb.com profiles.

I'm not really arsed if you are or not.
check my 1st post of the thread, proof im not trolling!!!!!!
wikey
Rep:
?
(Original post by malaikah)
In a sense that's good, but don't be too harsh on yourself! Although, I should probably do the same to keep myself motivated, actually...

I'm planning on going on a pretty intense regime for the next two months to tone up... Summer's coming, so I wanna look, and feel, good! Watch out, world!

(I'll put up before and after pics once I've actually lost the weight- I'm too embarrassed to actually put up pics now )
okay good luck with the intense routine your talking about, if you can, make sure you post it up and i can look at it and tell you if i think there's anything you could be doing better.
FluxD
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by wikey)
check my 1st post of the thread, proof im not trolling!!!!!!
catjaum
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by FluxD)
okay...so if that don't prove it, what does????

EDIT: your just being an idiot brah
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by wikey)
Well the purpose of this thread is to motivate myself to stick to a workout program, i have been slacking way too much, but i am once again motivated for gym.

I'm tired of reading all the can i lose or tone without gym blah blah threads.

So this is me proving you can get into good shape with mininmal gym.

The pics attached are of me TODAY

For the next 8 weeks, i will be training in gym 4 times a week (1.5 hours weights + 0.5 hours extreme cardio)

but i will try my hardest to stick to a low calorie diet, with ZERO cheat days

carbs at approx 150grams
protein 200g
fat 25g

(i am not going to make this too complicated)

but i believe just the diet alone should help me have a really good 6 pack in 8 weeks.

I will try to upload new pics every few days.

If anyone else wants to join in feel free and we can all help each other and make this the ultimate 6 pack thread.

EDIT: JUST TOOK 2 MORE PICS TODAY (DAY 3) MAINLY TO PROVE IM NOT A TROLL, HARDLY ANY DIFFERENCE YET PROGRESS WISE
Do you mind posting some leg pictures up? I'm just curious to see how they go with that upper body if you don't really train them much. I'm considering stopping working on my legs too and focus on my upper body but don't want to get chicken legs with a huge torso. :/

(no homo)
Tompazr
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There will be nothing to them if the guy in the pictures in 79kg
Powerlifter
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Deshi)
You're pretty light for someone with that much muscle. I am your height, with a lot less muscle and weigh around 72 kg. Good luck though, I want to try something similar in a few weeks so I'll follow this.
He isn't very 'thick' front to back though so I could believe that sort of weight - lad at the rugby club is of similar build - and he already said he doesn't do much leg work or deadlift very heavy so I can belive it (also why his calorific levels could be so low as the heavy leg and back work are the most system taxing) - generally you find if a fella like this is put next to a big guy (even one who doesn't train) they look a little smaller - you have no visual reference here.

Meh, good luck OP hope you can meet your goals and you are happy with the results.
wikey
Rep:
?
(Original post by FluxD)
Didnt expect any less from you, forever a sceptic
FluxD
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I meant the pics seem legit, I just wanted to post a stupid picture.
wikey
Rep:
?
(Original post by 0906079)
Do you mind posting some leg pictures up? I'm just curious to see how they go with that upper body if you don't really train them much. I'm considering stopping working on my legs too and focus on my upper body but don't want to get chicken legs with a huge torso. :/

(no homo)
The point of this thread was about me getting really low body fat, but people keep saying im trolling, or im not that big, or even more stupidly how im lying about my weight?

WTH!!!!!

All i can say is yeah my legs are small compared to my upper body, but no ones ever said anything negative to me ever really, for me bodybuildings about sculpting your body to look how YOU want it to look. If people say it doesn't look right then so be it, i could have really big legs if i wanted to, but the fact is i dont!!!

I would say you should only stop training legs if you dont want to do them or dont really care how they look, although there are alot of pros about training legs which help with your upper body aswell.

As for pics, i dont wanna upload leg pics because too many people would just love to sit behind there computers giving there opinion when they themselves dont have great bodys at all. Dont really want more negativity attached to the thread.
wikey
Rep:
?
(Original post by Powerlifter)
He isn't very 'thick' front to back though so I could believe that sort of weight - lad at the rugby club is of similar build - and he already said he doesn't do much leg work or deadlift very heavy so I can belive it (also why his calorific levels could be so low as the heavy leg and back work are the most system taxing) - generally you find if a fella like this is put next to a big guy (even one who doesn't train) they look a little smaller - you have no visual reference here.

Meh, good luck OP hope you can meet your goals and you are happy with the results.
You nearly got it right

its not that im not "thick" i've been told i am (and i think i am )

arms=18"
chest =44"
waist=31"

its just that if you look, im not very "wide" like most big guys out there

so when i stand next to big guys, even guys who aint as thick as me they do look bigger then me, jus because they are wider then me (shoulder to shoulder wise)

I think my width has something to do with my bad genetics, but ive come to really like my slighlty narrow build

thanks for the encouragement at the end

meh
wikey
Rep:
?
(Original post by FluxD)
I meant the pics seem legit, I just wanted to post a stupid picture.
i had a look at some of your pics, you have come along way from being that skinny guy you was, how long you been training for now?
Powerlifter
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by wikey)
You nearly got it right

its not that im not "thick" i've been told i am (and i think i am )

arms=18"
chest =44"
waist=31"

its just that if you look, im not very "wide" like most big guys out there

so when i stand next to big guys, even guys who aint as thick as me they do look bigger then me, jus because they are wider then me (shoulder to shoulder wise)

I think my width has something to do with my bad genetics, but ive come to really like my slighlty narrow build

thanks for the encouragement at the end

meh
I stand by my original statement - your ribcage and bone structure are very small, hence why your chest measurement is so low with decent pec development.

But I'm used to training with several 120kg + lifters (and one 150kg plus)
wikey
Rep:
?
feel like eating McDonalds................. day 3 and cravings begin
wikey
Rep:
?
Diets kicking in now, starting to see a small difference. Eating about 2000 calories a day. keeping protein upp at about 250.
Will up some more pics in a few days when hopefully the difference is more noticable.
wikey
Rep:
?
(Original post by Foo.mp3)
heh, you lucky son, I got the opposite problem.. me in my yoot:

..I'd like to be more 'hench', tho I play a lot of tennis/footi so it's probably not all that achievable/advisable, esp given me health an metab an ting :rolleyes:
Cos you got a fast metabolism you gotta eat your healthy carbs and protein and fats, but cos your not gaining any weight.

Add some foods dense in calories, i know it sounds wrong but trust me, if you add like a couple of teaspoons of peanut butter, flapjacks and random stuff like that which is pretty fatty, you will start to gain weight. But you gotta be consistent and do it for like a month and you will notice you do start gaining weight.

My older bro was like that, skinny as a rat, he never gained weight. Then one summer he just ate loads, and i mean loads of unhealth ****, and he did start getting fat, and that kinda kick-started his body into growing.

Btw...eventually he got his arms up to 18" and was fu**ing lean, but now hes stopped training..lolz
jw987654321
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I wouldn't worry about working out mate, you should prioritise sorting out your face! Got some weird yellow smiley face **** going on there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (432)
37.47%
No - but I will (88)
7.63%
No - I don't want to (79)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (554)
48.05%

Watched Threads