would you ever consider eating human meat? Watch

ch252525
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by slavetosociety)
Sounds like the demon barber of fleet street hong kong!
lol not a barber though
chloeee!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No, I wouldn't. The thought makes me feel absolutely sick. I do wonder what it'd taste like though.
Silver Arrow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by shmuxel)
Better question is... Which part would you eat first?

I call the arms!
I'd eat a woman's soft fleshy buttocks. I imagine they'd make great Butties. Hahaha geddit?
greebo-man
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I mean it would be weird like. but if i had to I'd eat an auxiliary body part as long as the donor was still alive. I could eat a finger
GdotNizzle
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
never
Emaemmaemily
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In a dire situation where it's life and death, and the person is already dead... Yes.
soyasauce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
some men in pakistan having been digging out dead bodies and eating them
Lewroll
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by chloeee!)
No, I wouldn't. The thought makes me feel absolutely sick. I do wonder what it'd taste like though.
What if you and I were trapped on a desert island together without food. If I gave you permission to eat me to survive, would you do it?
Stratos
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by G-STAR01)
nah, i'd rather starve xD
I'll eat you when you die then.
Monkey_Pete
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i am disapointed at the lack of soylent green references in the answers

that film helps answer this very question
KJane
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If I had to in order to survive I would, anyone read the book 'The Road' ? there's some nice cannibals in there, they harvest people's limbs and eat newborn babies because there is no other meat or food. The book seems strangely relevant here...
Lord Jon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not as a delicacy. We already had BSE and problems with CJD from beef. I ain't eating humans. I don't think people would feel comfortable just eating their own species. One point being the declaration I made above regarding disease. It just doesn't sit right with us. Eating your own.
Jade2009
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If I was in a situation where I had to either do it or starve to death, I would. But that would have to be after I have looked everywhere for food and there is absolutely no alternative or food supply left - another thing probably stopping me from doing it though is how psychologically messed up I would be for the rest of my life if I did go ahead and do it. A case of this actually happening was the Andes Flight Disaster... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruguay...rce_Flight_571)
Jade2009
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by KJane)
If I had to in order to survive I would, anyone read the book 'The Road' ? there's some nice cannibals in there, they harvest people's limbs and eat newborn babies because there is no other meat or food. The book seems strangely relevant here...
I've read it. It's really sad at the end...
lawology
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lewroll)
Yes.

If my plane crashed on a desert island and I was one of about 10 survivors, I would not hesitate in killing, cooking and eating all of the dead bodies from the crash (if there was no alternative on the island). Once the dead bodies were all consumed, if there was still no other food on the island, I would form an alliance with the strongest/smartest survivors and we would team up and murder the weak so that we can eat on their flesh in order to survive.

This is what any sane person would do. We must survive.
...Zombies? :eek:

No? :ashamed2:
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Only a nice healthy one free of disease and with low percentage body fat. I imagine they'd taste kind of gamey.
IPlayThePiccolo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nooo. Neveeeer. Did anyone ever see a film called Dread? *shivers*
chloeee!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lewroll)
What if you and I were trapped on a desert island together without food. If I gave you permission to eat me to survive, would you do it?
No. In such a situation, I think I'd rather die. I wouldn't want to be stuck on a desert island by myself, with rotting flesh to sustain me for a few days and then probable natural death anyway.
battycatlady
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well I guess if I was on an island where the only food was dead bodies...or maybe if someone offered me a super super huge amount of money. But otherwise no. That's just weird 0.o
Refrigerator
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
if I was in a world in which there was nothing left to eat but humans, I would rather die
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads