I cry myself to sleep every night Watch

Helpful_Charlie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by maya_01)
With all that said, I'd like you to see this video in the link below, for inspiration, just so u'd know that ur not the only one who has people in their life who de-motivate them and bug them.. It all has 2 do wd what u decide to do abt it!!! I, myself had my moments and personally relate to what u must feel now... So check it out, the video.. And if u need any help we'r all here for u sweetie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noDbA...eature=related
That was posted earlier on page 1, but at least it shows that you can relate
maya_01
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Helpful_Charlie)
That was posted earlier on page 1, but at least it shows that you can relate
Ooops failed to see that one!! Coz when i scrolled thru the pages at first, the video didnt show then (probabaly page hasnt been downloaded fully or smthn)

Thnx 4 pointing that out though, u really ARE helpful, helpful charlie !!
screenager2004
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Success is the best revenge. You have good grades, you have the potential to go to a good uni and make something of your life - have your own house, life, dreams, family and they can't touch you there. But you'll have to work for it. You can either cry yourself to sleep and blame everyone else for your lack of success, or you can prove yourself to be better than them. It's just a question of how badly do you want to succeed?
CoolDude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You just have to consider this seriously & remind yourself that: WHAT YOU THINK YOU CAN ACHIEVE IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT INGREDIENT TO YOUR SUCCESS. NOTHING ELSE, YOU CHANGE THAT, YOU CHANGE EVERYTHING! TRUST ME ON THIS.

I hope this makes you go to bed with a pleasant smile tonight
tealandtaup
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
if you cant change the way they treat you, the only thing you can do is to change the way you look at things.

they are immature, insecure and jealous of you being the youngest kid in the family or whatever. but whatever it is, it is their problem for behaving this way and we all sympathise for them for having such miserable personalities.

Your life is yours and it is all in your control. Turn their bad words to motivation. The more they say cant, work harder to prove to them you can.

But afterall you are working for yourself and your life. Dont let their stupid words dictate you in life.
You still have your parents and friends right. Its okay to have 2 fxxked up sisters if the rest are fine and love you.

Good luck and you can do it!
HelpMeI
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by CoolDude)
You just have to consider this seriously & remind yourself that: WHAT YOU THINK YOU CAN ACHIEVE IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT INGREDIENT TO YOUR SUCCESS. NOTHING ELSE, YOU CHANGE THAT, YOU CHANGE EVERYTHING! TRUST ME ON THIS.

I hope this makes you go to bed with a pleasant smile tonight
I didn't see this before I slept but it sure did make me smile right now
HelpMeI
Rep:
?
(Original post by tealandtaup)
if you cant change the way they treat you, the only thing you can do is to change the way you look at things.

they are immature, insecure and jealous of you being the youngest kid in the family or whatever. but whatever it is, it is their problem for behaving this way and we all sympathise for them for having such miserable personalities.

Your life is yours and it is all in your control. Turn their bad words to motivation. The more they say cant, work harder to prove to them you can.

But afterall you are working for yourself and your life. Dont let their stupid words dictate you in life.
You still have your parents and friends right. Its okay to have 2 fxxked up sisters if the rest are fine and love you.

Good luck and you can do it!

I don't even know the reason to why they act like this :/

The last part was very true and I will try to do the best I can in life because I want to. Not for them but for myself, I will strive to succeed and it's all thanks to the people here helping me become motivated. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH EVERYONE!
Carnivores
Badges: 1
Report 7 years ago
I think you should talk to a therapist/psychologist.

How can you love someone else when you can't even love yourself?They are OBVIOUSLY just jealous,ffs.I used to be like you,when I was like 10 or something (seriously).It was creepy.Although I took it a little further and I cut myself a few times which I regret.

Anyways the point is...You can do it,you know you can do it,inside,you just need to find it!Take up a hobby,became really good at it and then you'll be motivated Start working hard now,if you don't believe you can do it,you won't.If you do,you will,simple as that.
ilyking
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
parents!

they'll sort this out

and you sisters sound like idiots, they probably failed life and are taking it out on you
CoolDude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HelpMeI)
I didn't see this before I slept but it sure did make me smile right now
I am glad to hear this
Anonymous #1
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nigel9)
put them fat cows in there place, baby.
harsh.
Nigel9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't think so
HelpMeI
Rep:
?
Okay, so I have applied to a new college feeling motivated about doing well in life.
But then I got a reply from one of the staff from the new college and they said I need a reference from my old college but the thing is in my old college I hardly attended and never went into class, so my attendance is poorly and I can't say anything good about the grades I achieved either... What am I going to do?

Because if I get a reference from my college it's probably going to mention my poor attendance and grades which will put off the new college from accepting me... I don't know what to do... :'(

Please quote this so I know when you reply. Thank you.
Endi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by HelpMeI)
Okay, so I have applied to a new college feeling motivated about doing well in life.
But then I got a reply from one of the staff from the new college and they said I need a reference from my old college but the thing is in my old college I hardly attended and never went into class, so my attendance is poorly and I can't say anything good about the grades I achieved either... What am I going to do?

Because if I get a reference from my college it's probably going to mention my poor attendance and grades which will put off the new college from accepting me... I don't know what to do... :'(

Please quote this so I know when you reply. Thank you.
It can't hurt to try though. You could also maybe get someone like your GP to write you a reference.
HelpMeI
Rep:
?
(Original post by Endi)
It can't hurt to try though. You could also maybe get someone like your GP to write you a reference.

Do you mean like go to a phycologist and get them to write a note to why I was acting so poorly during my college year?
MissClumsy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm off to bed so this really isn't going to be long winded, but:

1) Seek help from your parents/someone you trust
2) Prove your sisters wrong. Prove them very wrong and believe me that will be one of the greatest satisfactions ever.
Armin Tanzarian
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
BAWWWWW!

Sollution? Knife crime.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.76%
No - but I will (98)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (607)
47.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise