Report 7 years ago
Definitely fake
Mujeriego
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JohnC2211)
Supposedly he was killed by a head shot. Assuming he was killed by US Special Forces using standard M16 or M4s, 5.56 ammunition, his head should look a lot messier.

That's what I was thinking. I've seen men and children shot in the face during the current Syrian protests and their faces were practically hanging off. These wounds however look more like the result of a gang beating in Peckham than a precise headshot by US forces. Meh. I think he's dead and has been so for a while but that picture looks hilariously fake.
Nash24
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Waqar Y)
Would make sense, but then it'd pretty much ruin Obama's campaign before it even begins.
Politicians would stoop to any length, he's desperate, especially after this whole Donald Trump spectacle.
The picture's photoshopped, the footage shows a compound burning, for all we know it could be anywhere. There's no evidence at all.
Why would America dispose of his body after 10 years of chasing him, no sense in this at all.
tink_89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I wont be convinced until I see video footage tbh. Very convenient how his body has been buried at sea if you ask me hmmm
soutioirsim
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's completely real.

It's all over bbc news:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

EDIT: Oops, I thought people didn't believe he was dead My bad...
Shippy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tink_89)
I wont be convinced until I see video footage tbh. Very convenient how his body has been buried at sea if you ask me hmmm
I was thinking this... something about the whole things seems off. I might just be being a paranoid conspiracy theorist though.
cannella
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
He might be really dead, but that picture? I could have done a better job with photoshop. I probably could have done a better job with paint.

And someone on the web already pointed out that the file's name is "20060923-torturedosama. jpg", which kind of screems of fake.
Beska
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by imperial maniac)
I don't think that guy is telling the truth tbh, why would they want to give it to Saudi Arabia? all the news I've seen is saying he was buried at sea.
It's where he had citizenship. It's standard procedure.
Waqar Y
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nash24)
Politicians would stoop to any length, he's desperate, especially after this whole Donald Trump spectacle.
The picture's photoshopped, the footage shows a compound burning, for all we know it could be anywhere. There's no evidence at all.
Why would America dispose of his body after 10 years of chasing him, no sense in this at all.
Agreed, picture is a fake and it doesn't make sense that Obama would have been hiding out in Pakistan in the first place, considering that america has a presence in Pakistan anyway.
Then, doesn't make sense to let someone who caused so much distress just be buried, without any evidence either - Didn't kill Hussein on the spot, had a trial and humiliated him.
I'm suprised by how many people are actually believing this too, it's more of a case of what they want to hear, without really any evidence to back it up.
IcedTea&PotNoodle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Beska)
He's been given an Islamic burial (confirmed) so he couldn't have been buried at sea.
He was buried at sea but I think the reason behind it is so that there is no official last resting place of bin laden so no-one can worship at his grave.
J.tytler
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Love how he's buried at sea the next day... in acordance with Islamic tradition? lolwot

Somthing aint right...
kat2pult
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't care if it's Photoshopped, it's horrible. Bleugh!
tink_89
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Shippy)
I was thinking this... something about the whole things seems off. I might just be being a paranoid conspiracy theorist though.
definitely off.
totally off the point but is your sig from greys anatomy? Im currently hooked. new to the GA bandwagon hahaha
Flying Scotsman
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lol, you don't just bury at sea the world's most wanted man. Surely they would take the body away for forensic analysis to confirm it's really him? The burial news is unconfirmed at the moment anyway.
iPad User
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Instincts_2012)
You created a TSR account just to make that first post?

You sir, are the fail here.

:hahaha:
So?
MazalTov89
Badges: 9
Report 7 years ago
I won't believe his dead until I see the long form death certificate
battosai
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Waqar Y)
Agreed, picture is a fake and it doesn't make sense that Obama would have been hiding out in Pakistan in the first place, considering that america has a presence in Pakistan anyway.
Then, doesn't make sense to let someone who caused so much distress just be buried, without any evidence either - Didn't kill Hussein on the spot, had a trial and humiliated him.
I'm suprised by how many people are actually believing this too, it's more of a case of what they want to hear, without really any evidence to back it up.
You probably meant Osama lol
Shippy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tink_89)
definitely off.
totally off the point but is your sig from greys anatomy? Im currently hooked. new to the GA bandwagon hahaha
yes it is! I adore GA <3
Harrifer
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If that picture was officially released it would be on the news networks. It's just some joker with photoshop, trying to troll everyone.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (467)
38.06%
No - but I will (95)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.09%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (578)
47.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed