US Government caught Lying about Bin Laden Watch

This discussion is closed.
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by n33t)
Its all over the news, so its true? Come on don't be so foolish. Never believe everything you hear and see. Especially in the media.
I suppose I should have assumed that sarcasm is hard to believe on the internet :p:
Stray_talk
Badges: 2
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by morris743)
Thanks
ConorMC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by el scampio)
I feel sorry for gullible people who just sit infront their TV's in a daze with waterfalls of drool pouring down their chins, believing every single word the mainstream media says.

Where's your critical thinking and power of deductive reasoning? Nah screw that, i'll just believe whatever the telly tells me to, and shout down anybody that says anything to the contrary. If they say it, it must be true!

WE MUST NOT ALLOW COGNITIVE DISSONANCE! KILL ALL INDEPENDENT THINKERS!
Ok, I agree with OP that everyone should be independent and critical thinkers. One problem with the problem of whether Osama is really dead is that there isn't really any true evidence either way. I'm not going to believe it just because some guy on the news said so, however i'm not going to dismiss the possibility as there is no evidence to do so.

In regards to the thing about being told dinner is ready, there is evidence that it's true as it will be in front of you. That should be sufficient proof. "don't believe the hype" without sufficient evidence :P
chrislpp
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The conspirators that said 9/11 was carried out by the Bush administration have more evidence of their cause than the Obama administration has on the death of Bin Laden.

Media > All
morris743
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Stray_talk)
Thanks
You are welcome for your neg rep, just incase anyone thinks I'm in agreement with you.

Kisses.
Stray_talk
Report 7 years ago
You are welcome for your neg rep, just incase anyone thinks I'm in agreement with you.

Kisses.
Where's your capacity for independent thought? Don't let the OP brainwash you!
Much love.
j0nnn
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
that's right conspiracy theorists. go for the whackiest, most convoluted answer you could possibly conjure up from your speculative little brains - go nuts. the simple answer is obviously the wrong one.

also that picture could not be anymore fake - it may as well have 'THIS IS PHOTOSHOPPED' written all over it. the US government would have done a FAR better job. the fact you used this as one of your key arguments makes me just want to projectile vomit all over my laptop screen. more importantly, it solidifies how much of an uninformed git you really are.

8/10 for creativity
2/10 for execution

**** off.
Cynthi007
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don´t believe American soldiers killed him. They get rid off the body very quickly without anybody letting confirm it was him. there are elections coming soon and Obama is not that popular anymore.

it is just püropaganda for the prseident and I don´t believe it. they could kill a random person and claim it was him.
morris743
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Where's your capacity for independent thought? Don't let the OP brainwash you!
Much love.
LMAO! Independent thought? You believe whatever the governments and media tell you, and I'm the one with no independent thought? What's funny about this is that they're now making it so damn obvious it's kinda funny. Like they're just taking the piss out of you all. Kudos to the world powers. Don't ever play them in a poker game.

Five days ago a Wikileaks was released stating that if Bin Laden was killed his mob would set off a nuke in Europe. Now, five days after this release and after almost ten years of hunting because of 9/11, "Hey guys! We found him!"

The US would put Europe at risk like that? Really? Must be one of the biggest coincidences in history. Five days. lol they are trolling everyone.

I could be wrong. You could be wrong.
el scampio
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by chrislpp)
The conspirators that said 9/11 was carried out by the Bush administration have more evidence of their cause than the Obama administration has on the death of Bin Laden.

Media > All
This is true. The FBI have ZERO evidence Bin Laden was involved in 9/11. FACT!

Plenty of evidence suggestd the CIA and Israel did 9/11! FACT!

BIN LADEN IS INNOCENT!!! FACT!
Stray_talk
Report 7 years ago
LMAO! Independent thought? You believe whatever the governments and media tell you, and I'm the one with no independent thought? What's funny about this is that they're now making it so damn obvious it's kinda funny. Like they're just taking the piss out of you all. Kudos to the world powers. Don't ever play them in a poker game.

Five days ago a Wikileaks was released stating that if Bin Laden was killed his mob would set off a nuke in Europe. Now, five days after this release and after almost ten years of hunting because of 9/11, "Hey guys! We found him!"

The US would put Europe at risk like that? Really? Must be one of the biggest coincidences in history. Five days. lol they are trolling everyone.

I could be wrong. You could be wrong.
:rolleyes: I was taking the piss.
I'm merely entertaining the fact that it's possible none of the conspiracy theories are true and he was killed and that's that.
Some people seem to revel in conspiracy theories and that's lovely, each to their own. It just sometimes people who revel in these theories are almost as bad as the brainwashed, media lovers, you want to condemn..

Just sayin'.
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tahooper)
You'd have higher rep if you didn't post anti-government BS.

The US Government did not release those pictures, they would have done a better job on photoshop if they had.

There is NO, I repeat NO legitimate conspiracy theory relating to the death of Bin Laden.

Can't you just accept that the world's most wanted man is dead?
I am really not one for consipracy theories at all, I'm scathing towards them. But to be honest, I find it a little weird that they should just dump the body of the master of terror in the sea where nobody is going to ever, ever see it.

They were quite happy to show Saddam Hussein to the world (including his death), so why not the world's most wanted man?
morris743
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
:rolleyes: I was taking the piss.
I'm merely entertaining the fact that it's possible none of the conspiracy theories are true and he was killed and that's that.
Some people seem to revel in conspiracy theories and that's lovely, each to their own. It just sometimes people who revel in these theories are almost as bad as the brainwashed, media lovers, you want to condemn..

Just sayin'.
I'm not one to go around posting conspiracy theories. I'm just opening my eyes and not sure where to turn.
Stray_talk
Report 7 years ago
I'm not one to go around posting conspiracy theories. I'm just opening my eyes and not sure where to turn.
We're in the same boat then, brother.
Kay :)
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ar-terror.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001...stan.terrorism

Mmm, it's all very interesting. However, dead now or then, regardless, I will be interested to know the impact this 'formal anecdote' has on international relations and security.
Stray_talk
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Antonia87)
I am really not one for consipracy theories at all, I'm scathing towards them. But to be honest, I find it a little weird that they should just dump the body of the master of terror in the sea where nobody is going to ever, ever see it.

They were quite happy to show Saddam Hussein to the world (including his death), so why not the world's most wanted man?
They did have the man in custody when it all happened.
Apparently they didn't want to bury his body on land and thus create a shrine for people to visit.

Who knows, eh.
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by wanderlust.xx)
I wonder if I should have jam in my sammich today.

Oh, you say Osama died ages ago?

Uh yeah, he died this morning. Wake up, man, it's all over the news!
Just asking, do you believe every single thing you see on the news?
Mad Vlad
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Please keep all discussion about the death of bin Laden to the superthread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1625092
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads