I want to lose close to a stone in 4 weeks..here's how I'm going to do it Watch

kalaghoda
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by ChaoticMaster)
No, we're people who give good advice that gets ignored because what we tell you to do is too difficult or doesn't fit into your preconceieved idea of what will work. There is a thread in the stickies entitlled 'For the Girls - Toning, Diet and Excercise a very basic guide - Please read!!' if you had read this in the first place you wouldn't of needed to make this thread. And I have neither ridiculed or humiliated you, I just made an observation based upon your inabilty to accept the answer to the question you asked and you taking offence to a post that merely gave you the facts. I don't need to humiiate you, your idiocy does that without any input from me.
I.AM.A.GUY.
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kalaghoda)
Why are you getting so offensive? Did you not read my earlier post where I mentioned that I am not ignoring anyone's advice, it's just that I can't run because I have a shin problem.
I don't read every post. Only the ones that I'm quoted in and if you've got a shin problem why not mention it in the first post? In order to create/develop/fix a diet/exercise plan we (or at least, I) need all information like this shin problem. And if you've got a shin problem then I can't help you with that because other than proper running exercise, the only other thing you can do is fix your diet and hope for the best or try push ups or look for exercises which can help you lose the weight without your having to use your shin.
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
are jacobs crackers ok for a snack just plain no butter or anything
ChaoticMaster
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I.AM.A.GUY.
The information still applies.
Tabris
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Diet-wise, I'm going to eat a lot of cereal for breakfast, probably museli and an apple. Lunch will be a regular meal, of course with not too much of fatty stuff and some salad. I'll have some biscuits and another apple at around 4 and then just a glass of milk for dinner.
That isn't even a diet, that's just starving your body.

Learn a bit more about dieting, properly.
kalaghoda
Rep:
?
Ok so I've been following this diet and exercise for 9 days now and I'm pleased to report that I have lost 3 pounds.
geekay1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ok so I've been following this diet and exercise for 9 days now and I'm pleased to report that I have lost 3 pounds.
Thats good going dude just make sure you dont slip up and your well on your way
dumdumdumdidum
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In regards to not being able to run because of a shin problem, would you be able to cycle? It has less impact on the body, but would allow you to do a more vigorous exercise than walking?
kalaghoda
Rep:
?
(Original post by dumdumdumdidum)
In regards to not being able to run because of a shin problem, would you be able to cycle? It has less impact on the body, but would allow you to do a more vigorous exercise than walking?
I'm sticking to only swimming
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (291)
37.6%
No - but I will (54)
6.98%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (373)
48.19%

Watched Threads