My mother is jealous Watch

big-boss-91
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My mother is jealous that I'm getting some and she hasn't had any in over 20 years. This has turned our relationship very sour and she'll do anything i.e. skip work to make sure I'm not going out or having my boyfriend come over. At the moment I don't have a job, so moving out isn't an option, what can I do??
she's not jealous, she's worried and cares for you, its obvious that you are younger than 16 right?
FlamingIceCubez
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by j.laurence)
tell her to go to a dancingbear production.
lol this!!!

No but seriously. Maybe your mother just think's that you're too young for a boyfriend and she's worried you're going to do something stupid and get pregnant.
Discuss it with her and sort out your problems.
speedbird
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My mother is jealous that I'm getting some and she hasn't had any in over 20 years. This has turned our relationship very sour and she'll do anything i.e. skip work to make sure I'm not going out or having my boyfriend come over. At the moment I don't have a job, so moving out isn't an option, what can I do??
Buy her a dildo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (82)
39.23%
No - but I will (9)
4.31%
No - I don't want to (13)
6.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
50.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise