What is the harshest thing someone has said to your face? Watch

??????????????????
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was doing a duty for St John Ambulance. Some guy followed me around going niiii-naaaaw like an ambulance siren.
oranges&lemons
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Grund)
Most people don't say things to my face, nearly all of the bad things that have been said about me have been behind my back so.

In year 9 someone said to me "aren't you too fat to wear skinny jeans". It made me self conscious for ages. But now everyone hates him and thinks he's a vain douche because he made inappropriate comments all the time so...
people like that need more than slap
briesandwich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by oranges&lemons)
that's shocking - it's horrible that some girls end up with men like that - at least you got out of it thought. Good for you

Also - don't worry about being lonely - someone will come along - you've got your whole life ahead of you yet.
I know! What's annoying is that he now just cheats on every girl he gets his sweaty hands on, and it's very frustrating to watch, but I don't get involved as it's none of my business.

I'm not bothered by loneliness. I have quite a few friends, they just decided to work full time rather than be a nerd and study like me. :cool:
minimus777
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You're the reason why dad's depressed

My big sis can be lovely sometimes :rolleyes:
INeedToLoseWeight
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"You're a fat loser and you have body odour"
Cariie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
'I no longer find you attractive'

That was a barrel of laughs.
Mad Cat Lady
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've been called pretty much every name under the sun, fat, ugly, socially retarded, whore, pizza-face, you name it... But ultimately I'm pretty immune to that stuff by now, what I hate truly is when I think I'm getting good at something and someone comes along and tells me I'm **** at it. It happens so often I've just kind of recoiled back into myself, I don't attempt stuff to save myself the embarrassment...

Ah went maaaaaaad!
Anonymous #6
Report 7 years ago
"No one will go to your funeral when you die"
Charlottelisabeth
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My mum said she was disappointed in me once. But she was angry at the time and we were in the middle of an argument, I know she didn't mean it. Inb4 people say 'how do you know?', I just do.
My mum calls me lazy and says I do nothing around the house (which is false) quite frequently which really gets on my wick, but all I keep saying is 'they'll appreciate me when I go to Uni in Sept.'

I'm pretty sure my sister told me she hated me once, more like a dozen times, but that was when we were younger and fighting, and again I know she didn't really mean it.

Apart from that, I can't actually remember anyone saying anything horrible about me to my face and fingers crossed nobody ever does. Even though, would I rather have someone say it to my face...or behind my back. Hummm...........
soutioirsim
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"I know you're good at further maths and physics but you'd completely fail enviromental studies."

I laughed. Not even a science... :facepalm:

I can't think of anything serious.
sohinder
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i don't feel the same way about you.
So Instinct
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by oranges&lemons)
ooh - she never, and that was such a sweet thing of you to do, not many lads like you around...
I know!

Some secondary school girls can be *****es. It was pretty shattering on my confidence. No worries though, my current girl likes my poems :^_^:
ChopinNocturne
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My grandad told me that I might have been pretty if it wasn't for my face :sad:
Hipster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"You are betraying the Marxist revolution with your bourgeois Apple Macbook Pro."

I was so offended.
Iorek
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My ex said "If not for your career and pretty boy face, you will amount to nothing."

My wife before we started dating "I'm going to rape you you class conscious, pompous, chauvinistic, egoistic, racist, neo-colonialist, homophobic and anti-Welsh brat." LOL.... during a party at Aberystwyth University...... when she was asking me for my telephone number and I told her I did not give out my number to poor working class Welsh girls who drove a Rover Metro and moments before her asking for my telephone number I was telling her Wales will amount to nothing had it not been for colonization by England and the EU.
So Instinct
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ChopinNocturne)
Holy ****.
Don't worry he probs wasnt wearing his glasses
Philbert
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not quite to my face, but I often heard a group of *****y girls in my year say things about me when I was within earshot. In year 10, I heard one of them say I was boring pretty loudly; not that bad, I know, but it really upset me at the time as I was always very shy and only had a small group of friends. I also heard the same girls saying I was ugly and fat when they knew I could hear them. Thank God they all left after year 11, they made two years of my life pretty miserable.
lawology
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I feel your pain... My mum (at family gatherings) used to go 'hey look, don't you think she'd be pretty like this?' then cover up my face with her hands, only leaving my eyes poking out...
salement
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
omg he really said that?
what a lovely grandad you've got here.... :/
S_123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I get a lot of 'you're lazy', 'you'll never amount to anything', 'you won't survive on your own', 'you are ashamed of your own culture', 'you won't have any friends' etc from my parents but I get it so often it's never had any impact on me.

Unfortunately, the comments that have hurt the most have been about my looks I'm ashamed to say. My friends used to make fun of my height a lot a few years ago and I used to go home and cry and look up ways to become taller haha :laugh: I'm fine with my height now though :p: Glad to say that comments on my looks would really not hurt me in the slightest nowadays. In fact, I'm too comfortable with what I look like and lack my old motivation to lose weight/look pretty :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (404)
37.72%
No - but I will (82)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (75)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (510)
47.62%

Watched Threads