Report 7 years ago
I think it's 1.27
Greig_R
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Young Spade)
Why can't you just let people post right answers without you complaining of the precision of their response? Stop being such a dunce.
shes just trying to put a smarter answer than everyone else..when infact both methods are the same, and for sum1 who doesnt even know how to work out percentage increase i dought he could work out that poncy answer.
Uzi2491
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't think you've got the right answer yet mate, it's: 1.26.
plastercaster
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
for reasons too complex to explain here, you are all wrong.

You multiply by 1.32.
Miss Anonymous
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Greig_R)
shes just trying to put a smarter answer than everyone else..when infact both methods are the same, and for sum1 who doesnt even know how to work out percentage increase i dought he could work out that poncy answer.
Firstly, I thought I'd explain it further than just saying "the answer is 1.26" because the OP is confused obviously.
Secondly, I didn't use the exact number 26% because there's a posting guidelines if you haven't noticed.
posting of full solutions should be considered a last resort
(25 is a random number that came into my mind.)
IcEmAn911
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Greig_R)
What's wrong with providing a different answer to others? There's obviously other methods to utilise in order to achieve the same answer so why should you have a go at her just because she wants to be different???

If we kept on having a go at people and stop them from being different, we aren't exactly going to move forward are we but instead just follow each other like bloody sheeps!
Greig_R
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by IcEmAn911)
What's wrong with providing a different answer to others? There's obviously other methods to utilise in order to achieve the same answer so why should you have a go at her just because she wants to be different???

If we kept on having a go at people and stop them from being different, we aren't exactly going to move forward are we but instead just follow each other like bloody sheeps!
Whats the point on it!?
Greig_R
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Miss Anonymous)
Firstly, I thought I'd explain it further than just saying "the answer is 1.26" because the OP is confused obviously.
Secondly, I didn't use the exact number 26% because there's a posting guidelines if you haven't noticed.

(25 is a random number that came into my mind.)
Sorry i never read the full guidlines to answering a maths question, i deeply regret it and i will do that now. LOL (sarcasm)
rubyjw
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i don't get why you multiply it by 1.26%
please explain....
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (191)
39.63%
No - but I will (29)
6.02%
No - I don't want to (33)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (229)
47.51%

Watched Threads