Is this a cheesy way to chat up girls? Watch

NaturalDisaster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Girls, answer me this:

What kind of places would you find it appropriate for a guy to approach you and ask you out? The library? The shopping mall? Where would you be most likely to say yes to a guy?
Anywhere they're not appearing anon perhaps? :lol: I'm shallow, depends on how hot the guy is. I'm going to say no to the shopping mall and a probable no to the library. If a guy cut in on me while I was reading and started chatting me up I'd hit him with the book and tell him to get stuffed. I hate being disturbed while I'm reading, possibly one of the most annoying things ever. Don't know about anyone else though.
Dubs_ski
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
One does not simply walk into a woman's panties...
Paul McCartney
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You're creepy :lolwut:
GAguy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hahaha, horrible, and it's not a pick-up line because it's known to be a pick-up line. The girl will roll her eyes and think "dear me.." even if you actually think you might know her, it can be quite creepy.

Also, the problem with public transport is that you're stuck, so if it doesn't get interesting you can't get away from each other, which can be/is a distressing factor for her.

It's much better to play around like that on the streets with girls who don't look busy. But I'd say body language is much more important than what you say either way.

I notice this when I walk along, see a girl, smile at her (not a forced smile, but naturally warm smile), she smiles back at me or shows some other indication that she's interested. Then she has no right to complain when you chat her up :P

Same applies to public transport. Your first words don't matter that much, you could just say: "hi" or "I like your face" (tested). ****, you can say just about anything, as long as it's you and it makes sense, so whatever follows isn't a bunch of crumbling bricks.
thegoodthebadandtheTom
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ScORTED)
Sound advice! Although there are those women who will politely smile at any weirdo who smiles at them so be careful not be chatting up someone who is totally disinterested but too polite to say otherwise.
There's only one way to fnd out (:
rugbyladosc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ask her is she was in Vogue or something. she will ****ing love it trust me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads