Anyone been to India? Going on holiday next month Watch

gemma_sb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
India is amazing, I've been there twice with my parents and brother/sister - its such a great country, people aren't rude at all, especially once you are out in the country. Its so diverse. You'll love it.
fhatthewuck
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by gemma_sb)
India is amazing, I've been there twice with my parents and brother/sister - its such a great country, people aren't rude at all, especially once you are out in the country. Its so diverse. You'll love it.
Whereabouts did you go? I'm going to Mumbai, Goa, Bangalore and Ooty.
gemma_sb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Rajasthan in north east - stayed in Jaipur and travelled around. It's amazing, buildings are so grand and intricate and amazing countryside. Umaid Bhawan Palace is amazing. I'd love to go back!! You'll have a great time.
markrush
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Mumbai and Chennai were busy, overcrowded, hot....and I love that fact that the cities are alive. Granted the trips were mostly airport, hotel, office, hotel, office, hotel, with a few evenings able to explore. I would to back for longer and find more of the country.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (215)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
6.93%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.57%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (259)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise