Which face wash do you recommend? Watch

LLN
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Grund)
Atm I use Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Scrub- it's slogan is "fights 100% of spots", yet I still have spots and are continuing to get them. I use it morning and night as recommended and do everything as it tells you to on the product. Wouldn't recommend it.

I've ordered the Lush coal soap because I've heard alot of good feedback about that; just waiting for it to arrive now.
I use this too but have to say it works really well for me. I used to use clinique's liquid facial soap but found clearasil to be much better. I guess its just depends on your skin.

I have also heard loads of good reviews on the lush coal soap, so maybe give that a try.
ireadbooks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
St. Ives Apricot Scrub.
But not everyday, because effectively you are rubbing sand and broken shells onto your face, but boy does your skin feel smooth afterwards.
~ Purple Rose ~
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Carnivores)
St Ive's Apricot Scrub OF COURSE!
This.
flying saucers
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kaygee)
Hey there everyone,
i just wanted to know which face wash product works best and gets rid of, or reduces spots and acne.

ive tried:
Neutrogena - grapefruit with microbeads
Clean and Clear - Daily wash with gentle beads

i'm thinking of buying another face wash, but i dont know which one works.

i am open to any sugguestions
Clinique 3 step anti blemish. Expensive but it works.
Seriously if you have spots, go see your doc. That is the only thing that will properly banish spots for good in most cases.
kaygee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by daisydaffodil)
I use Amie face wash/moisturiser.
Does Amie have any microbeads inside? does it un block pores and gets rid of black heads?
angelbones
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I use a Simple exfoliating one (the oil balancing one, it's blue). Not sure how much it works, but it feels very nice and isn't too harsh on my skin, so I can use it every day.

In the evenings I use Pond's Cold Cream. Smear it all over, leave it for a few minutes, then wash off with a warm wet facecloth
daisydaffodil
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kaygee)
Does Amie have any microbeads inside? does it un block pores and gets rid of black heads?
One of them does - you can get an exfoliator which comes with microbeads etc. It does the trick with me, the stuff smells gorgeous as well which helps - I think for like £15 you can buy a gift set with the wash, moisturiser, a face mask and make up remover - then for like £5 each you can buy the toner and exfoliator off amazon. At least, that's how I bought it
Nalced
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Norfolk_Enchance)
does it work?
i think so....I'm still ugly, but they keep my face cleaned and refreshed
MsAnnThropic
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I found that not using anything other than warm water and a cotton pad was best (although it took about a week to show real effects). I also started using a red/blue lightbox to kill bacteria and reduce healing time on my face at roughly the same time though (google Lumie Clear or LMS Spotlights for two very good ones, personally I've found that the Lumie is very effective), so I can't attribute it all to the water . That said, I do know that if I use the Lumie and wash my face with my old cleansers I still get the break-outs and itchiness whereas my skin is usually perfectly clear now if I keep away from them!
acat
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Exercise..
SillyString
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Biore's pore unclogging scrub did wonders for me.
I don't actually have to use many products for my face anymore
mclovin123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nalced)
L'Oréal for men. the green and blue bottle. They cost £7!
THE ORANGE ONE IS THE BEST, it is called L'Oréal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Cleansing Gel http://www.boots.com/en/LOr%C3%83%C2...l-150ml_16588/

If you got money lol then get LAB http://www.boots.com/en/Lab-Series-P...h-250ml_40181/
clarrissa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Garnier face washes are amazing. They keep my skin spot free, clear and fresh. I wouldn't use anything else! x
Nalced
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mclovin123)
THE ORANGE ONE IS THE BEST, it is called L'Oréal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Cleansing Gel http://www.boots.com/en/LOr%C3%83%C2...l-150ml_16588/

If you got money lol then get LAB http://www.boots.com/en/Lab-Series-P...h-250ml_40181/
I'll try it out. The green bottle is almost empty. I like it, I like the bits of sand, scrub your face. I feel I'm really giving myself a proper clean.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (162)
38.94%
No - but I will (22)
5.29%
No - I don't want to (30)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (202)
48.56%

Watched Threads