Why unemployed people abuse the system, and have no excuse for doing so Watch

moonkatt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by WelshBluebird)
Please don't give the taxpayers alliance any time of day.
They are as bad as people like efn for labelling everyone on benefits as "scroungers".
Despite their name, they do not represent most taxpayers, only the richer section of society.
I thought they were called the tax dodgers alliance?
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Martyn*)
£51 per week JSA.

Meanwhile:

http://tpa.typepad.com/waste/2007/10...mper-book.html
'£100,000 on assessing whether £400,000 reportedly spent on modern art for seven hospitals was money well spent.'

hahahahah. That's just awesome.
horizon1985
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There are many people out there who want to work but can’t find a job and are not given a chance in proper education. What about those people? What should they do? There are plenty of people who would work in any job given providing that they CAN do that job, but are not given the opportunity. You shouldn’t be so blindly by right wings views and media propaganda. I for one would love to see everyone in this country pulling their weight and earning good living and living the good life. But since I work for a local community centre that helps jobless people, I came across many different people with many different problems, all struggling to find a job, but cant, or that job is not worth their time.
Peteo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
'£100,000 on assessing whether £400,000 reportedly spent on modern art for seven hospitals was money well spent.'

hahahahah. That's just awesome.
By making hospitals have a more homly feel it could increase patients satisfaction rates which could decrease the time it takes the human body to fight illness, thus saving money in the long run. I think the art and research done on that was well spent, to save money overall.

Don't you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (112)
38.89%
No - but I will (13)
4.51%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.94%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (143)
49.65%

Watched Threads