Best Dress? Watch

paula1287
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
1 or 3, in a dark green or dark blue. Love the slit on no.3...
bananacake14
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love the 3rd one!!
Smoosh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like 2 the best.
MsRndmPrsn
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
First one was SO pretty (:
ChristinaS
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
AHHHHH have you got the dress now, right? could you show us some pics?
ChristinaS
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sheep_go_baa)
Number one fo' sho', maybe in a turquoise colour ^^
yep. colour like turquoise fits me better:cool: whats ur colour?
~ Dude :)
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Sorry for the late pictures... I'm still waiting on the official ones taken, my mate has it and she has been away for a bit so I can't collect it Alot of pictures taken on the night don't really show my dress in full, so these will have to do

Although I loved Number 1 the best, being not very top heavy I don't think I would of felt that confident in a strapless dress, so Number 3 it was for me. I went for Indigo, which is a dark blue, as I didn't want to be washed out by bright colours, as I am quite pale While the front isnt very detailed, I absolutely love the back of it, although it did get a bit cold sitting outside ha.

So thanks for all the help guys
Attached files
bricks22
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
number 1
lolololol
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Love the third one and I also like the first one
lolololol
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ~ Dude :))
Sorry for the late pictures... I'm still waiting on the official ones taken, my mate has it and she has been away for a bit so I can't collect it Alot of pictures taken on the night don't really show my dress in full, so these will have to do

Although I loved Number 1 the best, being not very top heavy I don't think I would of felt that confident in a strapless dress, so Number 3 it was for me. I went for Indigo, which is a dark blue, as I didn't want to be washed out by bright colours, as I am quite pale While the front isnt very detailed, I absolutely love the back of it, although it did get a bit cold sitting outside ha.

Wow, I really like the detailing and I love that colour too!
Viva La Glam
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oooh I like the first one.
ChristinaS
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

:ahee: amazing dress!!! looks quite fitted! I thought these style dresses was difficult to fit well, but yours look so nice!
It's even better than the pic one, you are right, bright colours need a frequently washing. I thought you can put some pics on their Facebook page everyone will 'like' it!!!
Rep:
?
(Original post by ChristinaS)
:ahee: amazing dress!!! looks quite fitted! I thought these style dresses was difficult to fit well, but yours look so nice!
It's even better than the pic one, you are right, bright colours need a frequently washing. I thought you can put some pics on their Facebook page everyone will 'like' it!!!
Thank you And nahh not one for FB

It was very well fitted, was a bit long... but that was easily sorted.
Rep:
?
(Original post by lolololol)
Wow, I really like the detailing and I love that colour too!
Thank you

I was worried about bits falling off the detailed strap, but luckily that never happened lol
ChristinaS
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thank you And nahh not one for FB

It was very well fitted, was a bit long... but that was easily sorted.
Very jealous that you already have the dress
this is my thread
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1721202
I have ordered the second one, with the colour simmon:rolleyes: just waiting:dance:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.8%
No - but I will (102)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (633)
47.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise