Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can sleep through anything, so loud music when im trying to sleep is no problem. Some of my hall mates have complained about really loud drunken people coming in in the early hours of the morning, but I never hear them

ReputationRep:
    hamix, the troll

ReputationRep:
    Yes, because they are bunch of inconsiderate, self absorbed tossers. Buy some ****ing headphones. It is bad enough that the walls and ceilings are so thin. I can understand parties at the weekend and people wanting to have sex.

ReputationRep:
    Especially when it's all that modern hippy hop

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who plays loud music at a level where it is disturbing everyone else is just an attention seeking ****! 'Yay we're having fun! Look at our social lives!'. No! we don't like your rubbish chart music so stop trying to force it on us!! I am a light sleeper and it grinds me when someone plays their music at an ungodly hour. I wish the police was more strict on noise pollution. I live on a student road and there are families about including an elderly women. So inconsiderate. These people would hate it if we did that on their mum's road.

ReputationRep:
    I've never been woken up by other people's music.

ReputationRep:
    Only if it's bad music, or if it's at a really inconvenient time e.g. at 3 in the morning when I have an exam the next day.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yes, especially when they go out in the early hours and leave it on.

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.