Turn on thread page Beta

Walking to college, alot of the motorists stare at my boobs, makes me not want to go watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chronic_fatigue)
    Maybe they are not loose enough. Thy could be loose around the waist but tight around the chest so maybe think about going one or two sizes up. I really need to see a pic to see what we are dealing with, you don't have to show your face.
    I see what you did there, trying to be sneaky with the photos are we??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    Maybe you shouldn't have your boobs on display?
    Rose, I thought you were better than that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    I'll be the first then..

When you say big? What bra size are we talking here? F+ territory?

Just use them as the assists they are, some, especially if you have blonde hair, may stereotype your personality as dull and you as unintelligent and ditsy. But just prove them wrong, and when on holiday in a bikini, see if you can't get free drinks from bars. Local staff can be quite generous with discounts, just place your special discount pass on the edge of the bar while ordering. I'm deadly serious here, we got 2 for 1 drinks a few times on the beach when my cousin did this. May as well use what you have right?

Seriously just ignore them, my friend is FF-G and when she walks past a certain hand car wash some foreign workers shout at her and try to talk to her like they know her, which she really dislikes. But she DID manage to get a job a small IT firm of three guys, there were a few candidates, I suggested she wore something to enhance her figure.

haha I sound like such a male chauvinist. But nah you can't exactly change do much about it so get used to it unfortunately, they will act as magnets for many a males eyes. But since it's getting colder soon, at least you can wear hoodies which will help.
    Thanks for your reply

Yeah, defientley F+
    I think I was about 15 when I was an F..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dominicque)
    Rose, I thought you were better than that.
    Not really - a lot of people would do better with some modesty, but it appears that that isn't the problem OP is having.

ReputationRep:
    OP at first I thought you were just being silly but after reading everything you have written I completely understand. I know its weird but I recently watched a documentary and the girl on it had naturally massive boobs, but she thought they were too big (to be honest they were huge) and she was very self conscious about it... they were so big that even covering them up didn't make a difference so she wanted surgery- because people would always stare at her chest and point. Your post kinda reminded me of that... I'd say just consider how many girls would be jealous to have what you have and try to keep calm. If it is really really bothering you still then wear really really loose clothing maybe? I know that your an F+ so this suggestion probably won't work but it might help a little.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vohamanah)
    Ditto this.

I'm preeeeetty sure you're making a mountain out of a molehill. I have fairly large boobs and walk 45 mins to work through not-the-most-desirable-neighbourhood and never have I noticed one person staring at my boobs to the extent that I feel uncomfortable, much less go home and cry about it.

Men look at boobs. Not all of them, but lots of them. Its not creepy. It doesn't mean they're gonna hunt you down with an axe, its just normal. There's no reason to get upset about it.
    Ahem. Sorry, but I'm going to require proof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Anti-Hero)
    Pretty much this.

I really don't believe that it's so much of an issue for you that you have to make a thread about it.

and if it is, you must be incredibly sheltered and must never, ever go into a nightclub. You'd probably have a nervous breakdown.
    Erm, well it is a big issue to me.

I haven't been to a nightclub, for that reason. I've been groped a few times before, I imagine it's only worse in nightclubs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vohamanah)
    Ditto this.

I'm preeeeetty sure you're making a mountain out of a molehill. I have fairly large boobs and walk 45 mins to work through not-the-most-desirable-neighbourhood and never have I noticed one person staring at my boobs to the extent that I feel uncomfortable, much less go home and cry about it.

Men look at boobs. Not all of them, but lots of them. Its not creepy. It doesn't mean they're gonna hunt you down with an axe, its just normal. There's no reason to get upset about it.
    No i'm not, i'm being very neutral in explaining things.

What size are your boobs if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak9779)
    You were saying you were a girl in the 'wallet' thread. Make up your mind.
    lol xD wtf

send the link to the post where I said that.

ReputationRep:
    Ignore them? Not much more I can offer I'm afraid :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dizzy 123)
    X
    I have a solution that I don't believe anyone else in this thread has devised: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...199&highlight=

ReputationRep:
    Babe, you gotta get over it surely your education is matters more to you then this? If you really hate it then find a different route or learn to drive?
    Maybe you could walk with a boy from your class, I find that when your with a man it happens less.

It happens to me all the time in the street and with motorists aswell, I don't like it but there isn't any point getting upset over it. It will be winter soon anyway so you can wear a scarf and coat.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know what a crinoline is? It was like this:

And the idea was skirts were propped up by it, and then they looked really puffy which was the fashion at the time.

How about a crinoline for your upper half? I'm not entirely sure how you would make one or where you might get one, but if you wore loose clothes over it they'd be draped over the 'cage' and it would just look like you're fat, not busty.
    wtf this is s retarded idea in so many ways.

"Hide your boobs by wearing a fatsuit" :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    Erm, well it is a big issue to me.

I haven't been to a nightclub, for that reason. I've been groped a few times before, I imagine it's only worse in nightclubs.
    It's enough of an issue that you can't walk to college because of it?
    Are you honestly saying you think you're the only female of a school-going age that draws the attention of older males?

I'm not saying that leering and lechery are good things, but they're largely innocuous (especially if these people are simply driving past you in broad daylight, not following behind you in a darkened alleyway).

These people might check out your obviously-larger-than-average breasts momentarily, but I don't think it's something you should make too much of a deal about.

I'm sorry if I sound a little insensitive, but I just think you're being a little self-indulgent.

ReputationRep:
    They only want to live longer!

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

If it really is that bad and is making you self-conscious is there another way to walk there? I know in an ideal world they wouldn't stare but we don't live there unfortunately. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    this happens to me but do i complain?

im male

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Computerised)
    wtf this is s retarded idea in so many ways.

"Hide your boobs by wearing a fatsuit" :eyeball:
    No, it's not a fat suit. It's like a frame that you'd wear under your top or something, that would then allow clothes to fall on them instead of adhering to your body.

It would mean that OP's chest would no longer stick out.

ReputationRep:
    It's about a 20 minute walk to college, and it's next to a road.

Most of the vehicles are vans/trucks, and i'm pretty sure the stereotypical drivers drive them.

The amount of guys I see staring at my boobs is stupid. And these are the guys who I see doing it, and do it really obviously. I'm not counting the ones I don't see or look discretely. I mean, they literally turn their heads to look, especially the 'pikey' kids who drive to college on their mopeds...

It makes me so so so self counscious. And it really is nearly every other driver that does it. It's not like i'm dressed slutty, at all. Wearing a jumper one day, normal t shirt and cardigan the next day..
    I thought maybe it's because I was wearing my bag across my body, so the strap lies between my boobs, making them look bigger.. so I wore it on my shoulder, but it made no difference, and no my back hurts.

It's making me really nervous about going tomorrow, I just hate it so much, have been crying alot about it tonight, really not wanting to go tomorrow.

Missing out the obvious, I do have quite large boobs, but I have a quiet/shy personality, which doesn't match them.
    you've gotta live with it..... or get a boob reduction .... or then just "cover up" .... you simply can't stop men from looking at your chest area.

ReputationRep:
    No i'm not, i'm being very neutral in explaining things.

What size are your boobs if you don't mind me asking?
    36E atm.

In other news a tramp did shout fashion advice at me the other day. He told me I shouldn't wear a pink hoodie, because it clashes with my (red) hair and that "green would be better". Depressing thing is I realised he was right. My hoodie is safely tucked away in a drawer while my hair remains red. Hehe.

ReputationRep:
    No, it's not a fat suit. It's like a frame that you'd wear under your top or something, that would then allow clothes to fall on them instead of adhering to your body.

It would mean that OP's chest would no longer stick out.
    yeah but then she would look fat as you said.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.