Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IPlayThePiccolo)
    I've always found it strange that people fear death... You wont know you're dead so you wont be able to be scared... cos you just wont BE anymore.
    How is that not scary???? You will cease to exist as you, as a conscious person, you will just be a body and the rest of the universe will just carry on going and you'll have no idea because you'll NEVER have ANY idea about ANYTHING, not EVER AGAIN...........:afraid: Seriously, it petrifies me to my very core.

(Original post by ily_em)
    They probably fear dying rather than death. Most people don't seem to pass away peacefully in their sleep :moon:
    Other people might, but that's not what I meant. Mortality is a ****ing frightening thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by takethyfacehence)
    How is that not scary???? You will cease to exist as you, as a conscious person, you will just be a body and the rest of the universe will just carry on going and you'll have no idea because you'll NEVER have ANY idea about ANYTHING, not EVER AGAIN...........:afraid: Seriously, it petrifies me to my very core.

Other people might, but that's not what I meant. Mortality is a ****ing frightening thing!
    I believe in heaven

ReputationRep:
    A coffin or an earthquake of some sort. I'm terrified of being put in a coffin alive and buried or an earthquake happening and not killing me so I would be underneath the rubble unable to get out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruby321)
    A coffin or an earthquake of some sort. I'm terrified of being put in a coffin alive and buried or an earthquake happening and not killing me so I would be underneath the rubble unable to get out
    Do you ever wake up with your duvet around your head or something & have a mild heart attack?

ReputationRep:
    A shark :eek: :cry:

Then it would be deflated like a balloon and implode :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IPlayThePiccolo)
    I believe in heaven
    same

ReputationRep:
    Giant wasp ...oh so giant

ReputationRep:
    Mine is being rejected by loved ones, friends and family, and be left all alone...

But I dont know how the Boggart would do this... ideas?

Also, how can I Riddikulus this?

ReputationRep:
    id like to find out what my boggart is....i genuinely have NO idea
    i guess im scared of all the usual stuff...but i had a minor phobia of fire when i was younger...maybe something like my house burning down...

ReputationRep:
    Mine would probably be a giant spider... I know it's cliché but if I were standing in that classroom and Lupin asked me what I feared the very most. Even though there are more threatening things in the world, My instant gut reaction would be a giant spider... I do really hate spiders so VERY much D:

ReputationRep:
    See, most of the things I'm scared of have no 'face' but I'm gonna say a giant wasp would freak me out the most. There's something about them that just instills panic in me.

ReputationRep:
    An 8th book. I'm glad the series is over.

Why was this negged? All good things must come to an end. Do you honestly think that if it continued it would be better? Lol, I guess you do. Who else would still be posting about a book series that has long since been over.

Newsflash: It's over, get over it!!! Look on the brightside, you can all go out and get lives now. ha

ReputationRep:
    Mine has got to be Hermione's and Molly's. Can't bear to imagine loved ones departing from the world.

My mum read my report card before I did and when she convincingly informed me about my failure, I had an asthma attack even though I don't suffer from it and I felt dizzy and I was weeping with no tears and I was probably gonna scream like a banshee until the widows shattered!!!! I wanted to die. I'm not afraid of death at all :lol:
    Thankfully, I had not failed and had brought excellent results

ReputationRep:
    Mine would probably be a torrent of extremely grumpy people shouting things and demeaning me.

Either that or a hungry shark.

ReputationRep:
    I guess seeing my nan come back from the dead as a zombie would give me a good reason to change my clothes and possibly pay for a new carpet.

ReputationRep:
    A tornado of butterflies on one side and a tidal wave of spiders on the other all coming towards me :eek3: :afraid:

My riddikulus would be that they all turn into animal shaped confetti.

ReputationRep:
    A giant butterfly, or a cave.
    Holy ****, how ridikulus does that sound?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quirkedreality)
    A giant butterfly, or a cave.
    Holy ****, how ridikulus does that sound?!
    Why not a giant butterfly in a cave?

ReputationRep:
    Probably the image of my Dad/Brother/twin dead.

But probably right this second it would be a boggart of me with a list of universities who all rejected me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by History-Student)
    Why not a giant butterfly in a cave?
    That's not even a Boggart I could defeat, I would just Avada Kedavra my arse there and then.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2012
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.