Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbadon27)
    Obama hasn't been anywhere near funny enough.
    At least he got Bin laden !

loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by navarre)
    Amazes me that anti semites still use the same arguments (Jews run the world) that Hitler used 65 years ago.

When are these morons going to stop fantasising and get some sort of qualification from the real world?
    bit rich coming from someone with just AS Levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    bit rich coming from someone with just AS Levels
    Ooooh, patronizing, anything worthwhile to say or are you just going to obsess over my age?

Thought not. Better luck next time!

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh, patronizing, anything worthwhile to say or are you just going to obsess over my age?

Thought not. Better luck next time!
    Not obsessing over your age, just highlighting your massive hypocrisy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AutVinceriAutMori)
    Not obsessing over your age, just highlighting your massive hypocrisy
    Not quite sure how you came to the conclusion that A levels aren't real qualifications.

ReputationRep:
    Not quite sure how you came to the conclusion that A levels aren't real qualifications.
    Not sure how you came up to a conclusion that "anti-semites" that you are talking about dont have real qualifications. I dont see how "real qualifications" even come into the debate, except as a mindless rhetoric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-ros)
    Whats so lol about that? Its true, though.
    Israel is not America's 'ally'. In fact, Saddam Hussein was America's ally and he was willing to sell oil cheap. Iran too, seeks no dispute with the United States. It is the Zionist lobby, who yield insurmountable power in politics, economics and media, that seek war with Iran. What has Israel done for America? Let's see: three trillion dollar debt, thousands of dead and injured soldiers, distraught families, 9/11, universal scorn and hatred, millions of dead Iraqis and the ethnic cleansing and genocide of Palestinians. Oh yes, Israel, America's only 'ally'! But wait, all of the aforementioned was for "freedom and democracy" so it's worth it, right? If that is so, why are so many Americans fed up with the government in general and protesting in New York? Israel and traitors have done irreparable damage. The punishment for Israel's crime will be its complete dissolution and destruction. As for what happens to Jews... Well, if the 'Big Jews' are defeated, then just pray thst the wrath of Germans, Americans, Britons, French, Swedes, Hungarians, Iraqis, Egyptians, Afghans, Lebanese, Palestinians, Poles, Canadians, Serbians, Russians and any other nation that has been affected by Zionism, doesn't make the ethnic cleansing of Palestine look like cherry picking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electrodude)
    I thought this dude was finished...

Nevertheless, he wont have a chance.
    Herman Cain is now the republican frontrunner in most of the polls I've seen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Made in the USA)
    Herman Cain is now the republican frontrunner in most of the polls I've seen
    He wont have a chance. Even though he is leading in the Rep polls, he is just too insane, Obama will tear him a new hole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electrodude)
    He wont have a chance. Even though he is leading in the Rep polls, he is just too insane, Obama will tear him a new hole.
    I really think you people don't understand how unpopular obama is
    Do you understand the sheer magnitude of the victory in november of 2010? A landslide of which has not been seen for 70 years? Polls show that tea party support is just as strong now as it was before that midterm election.

ReputationRep:
    Latest poll is out today

Obama: 41%
    Cain: 43%

ReputationRep:
    The OP being yet another prime example of anti-Semites hiding behind the "respectable" cloak of anti-Zionism and anti-Israel fervour. Given the amount of Jew-haters who've covered up their views by saying they only hate Israel, I'd be rather modest about the company I found myself in if I stood up and said that Israelis control the US government and Zionists run the media. We all know what you really mean.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.