Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Psychology AAB got the offer on 25th, sent of my application on 17th! SO HAPPY!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emotionalwreck_)
    I still got an offer and my AS grades were BBD but i'm retaking some modules to get it up, so you should be fine lol. And I'm doing Accounting and Finance, so I think the admissions are just getting busier. You'll be able to get an offer soon
    i hope so, the deadline for a2b is today, so hopefully now they will start getting the majority of the applications for it sorted. and i am doing a resit as well, and my coursework should pull up my grade hopefully i will hear off bham soon, as they're my first choice really. i am not too optimistic about getting a place in the end but i can only hope really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmawilkins)
    i hope so, the deadline for a2b is today, so hopefully now they will start getting the majority of the applications for it sorted. and i am doing a resit as well, and my coursework should pull up my grade hopefully i will hear off bham soon, as they're my first choice really. i am not too optimistic about getting a place in the end but i can only hope really
    Yeah they should be getting that sorted now, I hope you get an offer from them soon, you deserve it. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emotionalwreck_)
    Yeah they should be getting that sorted now, I hope you get an offer from them soon, you deserve it. Good luck
    it's not like mine got there very late or anything, so i hope so thank you! well done with yours though, i'm jealous aha

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, sorry if this has been mentioned before but does anyone know how long I should be expecting to wait to hear whether I have an offer for Law? I sent my application around mid-November. I have an interview for Law at Christ Church, Oxford next week so I am hopeful for a Birmingham offer too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swiftmover19)
    international business offer AAB!
    ha cant believe its that low! just out of interest what are you predicted? thanksssss

ReputationRep:
    any offers for Ancient History?

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer today.
    Mathematics G103
    condition: A*AA
    Feel motivated to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempa)
    Got an offer today.
    Mathematics G103
    condition: A*AA
    Feel motivated to work.
    I take it you're applying for the masters and you don't do further maths? I'm expecting an offer of ABB For normal maths whilst doing further maths. When did you send your ucas off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by postman pat)
    I take it you're applying for the masters and you don't do further maths? I'm expecting an offer of ABB For normal maths whilst doing further maths. When did you send your ucas off?
    Yeah I don't do further maths and mine got sent off on the 21st of November. I applied for the BSc as well and got an offer for the MSci first :O?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempa)
    Yeah I don't do further maths and mine got sent off on the 21st of November. I applied for the BSc as well and got an offer for the MSci first :O?
    So unfair, mine got sent off 16 nov, before yours, and I'm still waiting for a bsc offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by postman pat)
    So unfair, mine got sent off 16 nov, before yours, and I'm still waiting for a bsc offer
    Hopefully u get urs tmoro

Could be to do with PS, GCSEs and As grades.

ReputationRep:
    Just received an Economics offer. It's my first yayy

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer, my last one! WHOOP!!
    Bsc Mathematics: Conditional Offer - AAB (with grade A in Mathematics)
    UCAS sent off on 9th November, offer received today, on 7th December
    ..if you've applied for the same and you've got any questions just feel free to ask!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smit1994)
    Just got an offer, my last one! WHOOP!!
    Bsc Mathematics: Conditional Offer - AAB (with grade A in Mathematics)
    UCAS sent off on 9th November, offer received today, on 7th December
    ..if you've applied for the same and you've got any questions just feel free to ask!
    Got the same offer as you. =)

This course will be my insurance, while the four-year course will be my firm.

Got offered A*AA for that.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else for accounting and finance

ReputationRep:
    AAB International Relations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bdfzyt)
    Got an offer today.
    Engineering(BENG)
    condition: ABB
    I am so happy now.
    Congrats!What were you predicted? Im still waiting for my reply:/

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer a couple of days ago for Law – AAA or A*AB
    Couldn’t believe it after my atrocious LNAT, I was sure I’d get a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    Got my Birmingham offer yesterday!! Along with my A2B!
    English conditional offer of AAB
    A2B offer of ABC
    Sent aplication on 11th Novemeber and recieved on the 9th December!
    YAYYY
    Had all Five offers now!! So happy
    No more checking emails every 5 seconds!! YAYYYYYY

:happy2: :badger:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 12, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.