The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Anyone applied to Staffordhire Uni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by caycemarieeh.
i just got an offer a couple hours ago aswell :smile: no idea which one of my choices will be firm and insurance though

Original post by member0888
i've just got a place at staffordshire and am thinking of living in the halls does anyone know what the halls are like there :s-smilie:

Which course is it? And when did u apply?
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 41
If anyone wants to know anything about Stoke itself, drop me a message as I'm from Stoke :smile:
Original post by Jodianne
If anyone wants to know anything about Stoke itself, drop me a message as I'm from Stoke :smile:

oooh my course is at stoke campus :smile:
Original post by anna11
Which course is it? And when did u apply?

hey :smile: i applied for forensic investigation on the 16th of november :biggrin:
Reply 44

Anything you wanna know, drop me a PM :smile:
I only know what I've been told about the uni, as I don't go there myself.
Reply 45

am at stoke campus whats the area like? is it quite? am from manchester and its alwys really busy around here and i have every possible shop i need around me so am quiet in a way scared to move to stoke
Reply 46

what course are you doing there am at stoke campus as well going to do psychology. still waiting for a reply from keele, if i get accepted n keele dontwhich one to pick staff or keele
what course are you doing there am at stoke campus as well going to do psychology. still waiting for a reply from keele, if i get accepted n keele dontwhich one to pick staff or keele

forensic investigation :smile:
I've applied for Digital Forensics ^_^
Reply 49
am at stoke campus whats the area like? is it quite? am from manchester and its alwys really busy around here and i have every possible shop i need around me so am quiet in a way scared to move to stoke

Compared to Manchester, Stoke is quiet, but on the upside you're only a short train journey away from home.
Reply 50
Got my offer for Law and Criminology this morning :biggrin:
Reply 51

What's stoke like in general...is there much to do there? good nightlife? shopping? ect
Reply 52
Original post by Fward
What's stoke like in general...is there much to do there? good nightlife? shopping? ect

Personally, I think the nightlife in Stoke is decent. Obviously if you're coming from a city, i.e. London or Manchester then it'll be quieter than the city life. But everyone's friendly and there are a range of different clubs. There's two places you can go out, Hanley or Newcastle-Under-Lyme.

There is lots of places to shop but personally I think Hanley is better as there is far more there. But also, you're only a short train ride away from Manchester and Birmingham.

Read more about Stoke > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoke-on-Trent
Reply 53
I applied for the LLB law 3 year course in october...still havent heard anything...well fingers crossed!
Original post by IzzieRyder
I Applied for Film Production Technology last week and i've not had a conformation they have my application. its so awful waiting for replys

Hey ive applied to do that too :biggrin: and i got my offer like at the end of december i thought it was late for like christmas time and what not

soo have you recieved and offer yet ?? :biggrin:

Becky :biggrin:
Just a note

All computing and health students will do their course at Stafford, so the likelihood is that you'll get accommodation in Stafford.

Every thing else is done in Stoke
Reply 56
I have got a conditional from staffordshire doing Computer Games Programming so exsited :biggrin:

anyone else applied for this course :biggrin:
Reply 57
I applied for Media (Film) Production at Staffordshire.
I think Staffordshire is my top choice as the modules suits what I want to do. Also the graduates work is AMAZING but it's close competition with two other uni's eccckkkk!

Good luck to everyone whose applied and I hope you get in to the university you want! :biggrin: x
Reply 58
Original post by Beckygraffy
Hey ive applied to do that too :biggrin: and i got my offer like at the end of december i thought it was late for like christmas time and what not

soo have you recieved and offer yet ?? :biggrin:

Becky :biggrin:

I got an offer on the 23rd, I was dead excited because this is the one I really want to do... im just applying for accommodation now :smile:
-Izzie
Just applied for accommodation :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending