Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astonix)
    By any chance are you a middle class family, and does your sister spend a lot of time on the internet?
    We are middle class, but she doesn't have time for the internet (has one-year old twins to chase around all day)... So her ignorance is purely based on what she hears her husband/his friends say and what she sees on the news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc:))
    Do you want a medal? All it takes is some shagging and then popping out your Mum's vagina in what happens to be the UK
    aye ok then, gimme a medal for bein lucky enuf to be born in t'best country on earth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YorkieLad101)
    aye ok then, gimme a medal for bein lucky enuf to be born in t'best country on earth
    **** response. Nevermind

ReputationRep:
    because we are! we ruled a quater of it, noone else has! hitler admired how we ruled india an wanted an alliance, wonder what wudve appened if wed joined with our german brothers
    Mass genocide, maybe? I actually pity your ignorance. And the way "we" ruled India is nothing to be proud of.

Bitter, bitter person.

ReputationRep:
    **** response. Nevermind
    Sometimes I wonder why I bother talking to these people :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaBelleEtLeBete)
    We are middle class, but she doesn't have time for the internet (has one-year old twins to chase around all day)... So her ignorance is purely based on what she hears her husband/his friends say and what she sees on the news.
    Well, if I'm being stereotypical, the middle class tend to be casually racist anyway. I'd say jut ignore her comments and let her live her life. It is hers after all and if she wants to live it being narrow-minded, so be it. It only really becomes a problem when others are endangered due to her thoughts and beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    Mass genocide, maybe? I actually pity your ignorance. And the way "we" ruled India is nothing to be proud of.

Bitter, bitter person.
    errr yeah it so is, RULE BRITANNIA, BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES!

BRITONS NEVER, EVER, EVER SHALL BE SLAVES!

an aye if ya must know i support t'Imperial Party an other pro-British Imperialism parties!

http://www.myinfosite.co.uk/laughs/H...h%20Empire.jpg

now thats sommat to be prowd of, you ****in traitor!

ReputationRep:
    **** response. Nevermind
    ha ha ha ha ha ha fail, tool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astonix)
    Well, if I'm being stereotypical, the middle class tend to be casually racist anyway. I'd say jut ignore her comments and let her live her life. It is hers after all and if she wants to live it being narrow-minded, so be it. It only really becomes a problem when others are endangered due to her thoughts and beliefs.
    I know, it's just hard to be around such a horrible person.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I wonder why I bother talking to these people :rolleyes:
    cos ya cant help it

ReputationRep:
    Kill her and harvest her organs.
    It is the only way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skarm)
    Kill her and harvest her organs.
    It is the only way.
    dumbest fing ive ever heard, if ya cant say owt with a shred o intellect then dont bother, ok?

ReputationRep:
    She's twenty-seven it seems to be getting worse as she gets older.
    Oh dear. Well you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Either accept her twisted views or keep your distance.

ReputationRep:
    dumbest fing ive ever heard, if ya cant say owt with a shred o intellect then dont bother, ok?
    Reverse trolling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilikecake)
    Reverse trolling?
    wot?

ReputationRep:
    she may be a Nazi, but if she looks like Scarlet Johanson I'd still give her one.

ReputationRep:

Bitter, bitter person.

Your views on that by the way LaBelle- The UK ruling India? I ask because I value your opinion after reading your comments...plus im of indian descent though born in the UK ;-)

As for your sister mmmmm seems she just seems susceptible to influence......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noobynoo)
    she may be a Nazi, but if she looks like Scarlet Johanson I'd still give her one.
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    So making a thread on tsr would really help to solve the problem ?

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, she hates muslims as well and she's casually racist about black people, I just don't have any good examples about that behaviour (other than her shouting about *people who come from Pakistan* when she drives (I don't want to use the word she uses). I really don't get why she thinks because she's white, British-born and Christian she's somehow superior to the rest of the world.
    And her views on Indians? Just out of curiousity (its been bugging the hell out of me recently- for very good reason). Or is she ignorant to differences between people from pakistan and other asian countries?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 15, 2011
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.