Turn on thread page Beta

Britain's Friday night slut convention watch

ReputationRep:
    Barely any of them are going beyond typical short skirt/dress route. A few are in danger of flashing arse alright, but not even a quarter of them. You'd see far worse than that in an underage disco.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    basically - the shorter the skirt the bigger the pig
    Good conclusion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingsarecool)
    i'm just saying that why do girls feel the need to please men all the time and get their attention seriously a guy should like you for who you are and not just because of your physical appearance. girls should be valued by her character not her looks that seems shallow i mean i'd hate it if a guy like me just coz of my looks.

there s more value to a women then her beauty
    EXACTLY. There's more to a woman than what she wears. So why are you judging these women SOLELY on what they are wearing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oh my ms. Coffey)
    rating's time.

8.5, 7, 7, 7.5 (+0.5 for rack).
    7.5, 6.5, 7.5, 6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blu tack)
    EXACTLY. There's more to a woman than what she wears. So why are you judging these women SOLELY on what they are wearing?
    True.

What's underneath is the access to glory. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    There's more to a woman than what she wears.
    lmao that's cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 08blank80)
    For a 12 year old lol
    Yeah but the others look like they've consumed 12 smaller people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Soz mr I shag Cheryl cole
    So over-rated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingsarecool)
    i'm just saying that why do girls feel the need to please men all the time and get their attention seriously a guy should like you for who you are and not just because of your physical appearance. girls should be valued by her character not her looks that seems shallow i mean i'd hate it if a guy like me just coz of my looks.

there s more value to a women then her beauty
    I used to be an idealist too. I used to think that that was the best way to be noticed by guys - by who I am inside not what I look like. but often it is usually the pretty girls with fake tan and make up that get the attention and can get a boyfriend and girls like me get overlooked. and all girls like to get attention from guys once in a while because it makes you feel good inside and it gives you a confidence boost. I go to uni in Liverpool and when you go out on a friday night all the girls in liverpool dress like this. so if girls dress up in something demure, they just don't get noticed. I am still waiting for the nice guy to come into my life and notice me but at the same time I still like to go out, have fun, dress up and get some male attention because it gives me a real confidence boost.

ReputationRep:
    because the way they dress effects how people view them and often people get the wrong kind of attention form men when the dress like that. If a girl dresses slightly modestly then men won't judge her based on her looks but her personality and she won't get that weird stare from perverted men. how come guys can get attention without showing any flesh because we don't judge them as much on their physical appearance.

ReputationRep:
    ‘Male attention is good. Then you know you look good,’ she says.
    no

ReputationRep:
    Generic British friday night skank parade. Do not want.

Give me a classy girl in a sophisticated dress or a luxurious winter coat any day.

ReputationRep:
    Sure some women dress like that (Not including me), but it's mostly just for a night out. If it makes them feel good about themselves, why not? It's noones elses business, and the vast majority of us know to dress sensibly most the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Generic British friday night skank parade. Do not want.

Give me a classy girl in a sophisticated dress or a luxurious winter coat any day.
    you a fetish man then?

ReputationRep:
    Wow those girls were all pretty disgusting. Id say 4 were attractive on the whole page...but not that hot the rest eeeekkk.some gusy have no standards though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Rating's time.

8.5, 7, 7, 7.5 (+0.5 for rack).

ReputationRep:
    Sadly some men like women dressed like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    Sadly some men like women dressed like that.
    hot women dressed liek that, no complaints. But fat or ugly chicks that dress like that eekk, put it away plz!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think every woman on that page is incredibly unattractive. Is there something wrong with me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiral87)
    I think every woman on that page is incredibly unattractive. Is there something wrong with me?
    Glad someone agrees.

I say 3 or 4 are defo at least 7..the rest fugly as.

Is this typical of girls on a night out in Uk or a bad representation?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.