Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor.)
    I KNOW!!!

I hate the mark schemes, most of the normal papers it's fine. Then HSW and it's like -wtf?

I liked the first few questions of Jan 2011, it was nice then the HSW I took the longest ever on lol
    HSW is nothing to do with science it's a case of who comes up with the best, most random guesses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikitaS)
    I'm in need of the June 2011 aqa Biology unit 1 paper too! ASAP
    Head over to the AQA website, all the past papers and mark schemes are on there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katiem93)
    Head over to the AQA website, all the past papers and mark schemes are on there
    June 2011 series isn't available unless you buy the hard copies

(Original post by DROGB)
    HSW is nothing to do with science it's a case of who comes up with the best, most random guesses
    I've given my my revision for HBIO1 and HIBO2 now lol. Decided I will go crazy with some good old chemistry . No random HSW crap there It's actually possibly to get 100% in chemistry

ReputationRep:
    June 2011 series isn't available unless you buy the hard copies

I've given my my revision for HBIO1 and HIBO2 now lol. Decided I will go crazy with some good old chemistry . No random HSW crap there It's actually possibly to get 100% in chemistry
    Good luck! I hate chemistry -_- me and chem don't get along xD

ReputationRep:
    ---

ReputationRep:
    Hows everyones' revision gone? What are you all struggling on?

ReputationRep:
    ---

ReputationRep:
    I got the june 2011 paper off my teacher has anyone got the mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    ---

ReputationRep:
    let us all know how you found the paper guys!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys how did you find the paper? I thought it was rather okay...ish :///////////// FML

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't as bad as june 2011's paper, hoping I get a better grade than last time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklingstar101)
    Wasn't as bad as june 2011's paper, hoping I get a better grade than last time!
    What questions did you find hard?

ReputationRep:
    I doubt I did very well but I was very distracted so that is probably why. All in all it didn't seem like a bad paper it just had a few questions where they weren't exactly clear on what they were asking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelz)
    I doubt I did very well but I was very distracted so that is probably why. All in all it didn't seem like a bad paper it just had a few questions where they weren't exactly clear on what they were asking.
    What questions though? :/ I found it generally quite hard. There were a few like the Lactose Intolerance question was good though

ReputationRep:
    I found it pretty hard! i think it was harder than any other past paper, like the question on aspirin they have never had questions like that before! things like the emulsion test, triglycerides they have never had questions like that before!!!!! hmmmmm resits in June haahahaha

ReputationRep:
    emulsion test? triglycerides? aspirin? hmmm... are you sure you sat Human Biology? AQA? I must have skipped a few pages if so lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinguuu)
    I found it pretty hard! i think it was harder than any other past paper, like the question on aspirin they have never had questions like that before! things like the emulsion test, triglycerides they have never had questions like that before!!!!! hmmmmm resits in June haahahaha
    Not Human Biology lol
    (Original post by TerminalVelocity)
    emulsion test? triglycerides? aspirin? hmmm... are you sure you sat Human Biology? AQA? I must have skipped a few pages if so lol
    How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    can anyone explain the question about the sodium chloride solutions and blood being added or whatever it was?!

ReputationRep:
    What questions though? :/ I found it generally quite hard. There were a few like the Lactose Intolerance question was good though
    Oh god. I got confused on the stupid mobile phone bacteria one. The simple table bit confused me. XD Umm I have never heard of Oedema coming up before this so that took me by surprise. The pregnancy one made me feel like I was just saying the obvious stuff.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 16, 2012

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.