Turn on thread page Beta

What are your favourite clothes brands? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocoholic.)
    I've been downgraded to clearance shops. Last week I brought a pair of chinos from Newlook clearance for £5!

lol! I'm not a fan of charity shops (not that theres anything wrong with them), they just always look a bit depressing.
    I only buy things from charity shops if they are one of those fancy companies... I do buy costumes on ebay...

But most of my clothes are just primark :P

ReputationRep:
    Urban Outfitters
    American Apparel
    Juicy Couture
    Topshop
    Jack Wills
    H&M
    <3

ReputationRep:
    superdry

ReputationRep:
    Topman for generic plain T-shirts
    Fred Perry for Polo shirts and V neck jumpers
    Jump The Gun and Mikkel Rude for shirts
    Jump The Gun for trousers
    Royal Mer for warm jumpers
    Loake/Grenson for shoes

Don't buy stuff for the brand, it's just they're the brands that make the sort of stuff I like and do consistently good stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Any Zara label

ReputationRep:
    Hollister,A&F,Topman,Primark,UO, New Look (very occasionaly)

ReputationRep:
    Whatever looks good and is quite cheap! Although my favourite top is American Eagle, I generally shop in primark or burtons (sometimes top man and next)

I think superdry looks good, but wayyyy too overpriced!

Least favourites are Abercrombie and Hollister.

ReputationRep:
    Burton
    Next
    Blue inc
    primark
    peacock
    superdry
    usc
    covlge
    schuh
    footaslbym
    jd sports

ReputationRep:
    hugo boss, ralph lauren, barbour, norse projects, lyle & scott.

ReputationRep:
    TK Maxx - what you can get in JD for £55, I can get in tk maxx for a relatively cheaper price.

Primark & Peacocks - I'm a guy and I can admit that I do shop there sometimes.

Matalan and also H&M.

Point of the story is, you don't have to necessarily wear louis vuitton, gucci, burberry or whatever to make yourself stand out. I know some of my friends that think this but they don't realise how much of a fool they look/sound sometimes.

Edit: I just realised the thread was about 'brands'. Well I do most of my shopping pretty much at those stores ^^^ so you get the drift.

ReputationRep:
    American Apparel, ASOS, Topman for stuff like jeans, the odd Fred Perry polo for when I wanna look smart! A couple of band t shirts, I freakin' love my Weezer top.

Shoes wise, various different brands of plimsole type shoes, Nike, Vans, Fred Perry, I did have a Jack Jones pair until they became unwearable due to being absolutely ruined!

What I wear pretty much everyday is literally just a plain t shirt (various colours, usually from ASOS), a grey or blue American Apparel hoody, Jeans and some plimsoles in worse condition than a homeless mans shoes!

ReputationRep:
    reebok

ReputationRep:
    Topshop, New Look, ASOS pretty much! standard teenage girl places.

(just got really sad as i realised I'm actually 20 now and no longer a teenager, sob)

edit: why the neg?

ReputationRep:
    H&M, Jack Wills, Zara, Ralph Lauren, Hollister, River Island, TK Maxx (often find some bargins in there) and the TU in Sainsburys good for basics & jeans

ReputationRep:
    Charity shop stuff YEAH

ReputationRep:
    Glamour Kills, Hell Bunny, Criminal Damage, Iron Fist, Converse & David & Goliath

ReputationRep:
    Primark ftw! :P lets face it you could buy a shirt in Jack Wills for £35...but that's like 14 t shirts in Primark land xD

ReputationRep:
    Pull and Bear! Although if I'm looking for decent trousers or shoes, Bershka too. Zara's nice too!

..I think I have a thing for spanish companies, haha.

ReputationRep:
    They're all made in the same Pakistani sweatshop, so what's the difference other than that you're wasting your money on paying for a big fat logo that says "I am a massive ****er".

Clothing brands are a stupidity tax. Keep on coughing it up, morons.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever brand band T-shirts are.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.