(Original post by AngryCheeseCake)
    So she can mop up her own glittery vomit

LMFAO - nice one ;D

ReputationRep:
    Two words: David Mitchell

ReputationRep:
    Don't like em.

ReputationRep:
    Any man that can actually grow a convincing beard owes it to manhood to do it at least once in his lifetime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King-Panther)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/album.php?albumid=1042

In those pics, I'm clean shaven in one (several years ago), stubble in the other and a small beard in the others, what do you think (which looks better)? I personally prefer the beard.
    Did i just see a GOATIE :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpunkyVanDros)
    Did i just see a GOATIE :lolwut:
    Well my cheeks are clean shaven as well as my tache.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    In general ... GOD YES. I love beards. Beards beards beards. I love many variations of facial hair, but a proper old-fashioned beard is the best. (A short one, that is - not such a fan when they get long enough to make the face look round. Although I am still impressed by those beards, they are not so sexually attractive.)

Finally: Beards.

P.S.

THIS. Facial hair :adore:

ReputationRep:
    I like beards, i think that they add to a man if he can pull it off. I also like to feel the stubble against my face when I am kissing them and when they rub their beard against my shoulder- it gives me the shudders. lol.

It just ensures me that I am kissing a guy when I'm a bit too tipsy from a night out. lol.

ReputationRep:
    No.

To me a beard = not having contact with the outside world for last few years.

<3 x

Beards are AMAZING.
    I think you can tell whether a guy has good genes from his beard and how it has grown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simplicity)
    I've noticed when guys get fat they tend to grow beards and yeah.

Pic related
    Attachment 133931

Was wondering do any girls actually like beards? As I find it so annoying to shave everyday, but I've been told by many people especially my sister that I shouldn't have a beard and I should shave everyday.
    i love beard on a guy, just not the cave man look

i saw this guy, he is the far most attractive perosn i've ever seen! he had a beard! lol so ever since then, i have a thing for guys with beards!

ReputationRep:
    Generally, a bit of facial hair can look great on the right person. And when it's done properly, :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I have a beard for that rugged-manly look.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Ahhh...who am I kidding...it's because I cba to shave :P

ReputationRep:
    I've had one for the past couple of years on and off, mostly on. I hate shaving and can never be bothered with it, and these days when I do have a shaved face I feel like I don't look right. Infact that goes for any man, when I see a clean-shaven bloke now I can't help feeling it looks wrong/unnatural somehow. Nature has given us it so why not just embrace it?

ReputationRep:
    i have to say a beard can be quite attractive... rugged look is always good haha!!

ReputationRep:
    Take a wild guess.

(Original post by Jelkin)
    In general ... GOD YES. I love beards. Beards beards beards. I love many variations of facial hair, but a proper old-fashioned beard is the best. (A short one, that is - not such a fan when they get long enough to make the face look round. Although I am still impressed by those beards, they are not so sexually attractive.)

Finally: Beards.

P.S.
    Amen.

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.