Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Nothing better than taking shoes off after wearing them all day.

Maybe you shoe people should try it sometime.

ReputationRep:
    One of my bosses wanders around the office with his shoes off. He wears mismatched socks and everything.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I don't.. I wear fuzzy slippers (like UGGs), and I even wear them in the summer

ReputationRep:
    No, not usually. Some people I know keep their shoes from the day on whilst roaming their house think of all that dirt staining the carpets!

ReputationRep:
    All the time - I get cold feet otherwise

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but do wear socks because I can't stand it when my feet are cold!

ReputationRep:
    yup, i even wear ma boots in my bed.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes. In my flat I'll potter around in shoes, or I'll change into my slippers. Or I'll go bare-foot.

If I'm in someone else's house I'll observe their rules on footwear.

ReputationRep:
    i dont tend to.... i tend not to wear socks either though !
    but if there cold i have some fluffy giant sock like slippers which i wear indoors... i also have slippers which i will wear outside which sounds weird... but im only going as far as the milk/log pile/post box
    and i always wear cotton socks to bed... i am determined to get nice soft feet again... lol

i should probably wear something more often though i have a habbit of forgetting i have nothing on my feet and running down the garden to stop cats fighting or something and getting muddy feet ...
    too much info here me thinks.... sorry... lol
    x

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear shoes indoors, always socks though, I hate bare feet!

ReputationRep:
    Nup, just socks.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite wierd :/, sometimes I cannot be without shoes at home!

ReputationRep:
    Just socks, cause I never got used to wearing slippers. I always end up with wearing only one slipper and have to look for the other everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why you would wear shoes constantly in your own house. That's not really comfortable. Anyway I either wear socks or slippers or both together when its really cold.

Nope, just socks... all the time, even in summer

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I'm usually barefoot, occasionally have slippers, and sometimes I have socks, but that is after I have been out and needed to put them on with the shoes I'm wearing. Like going barefoot, even if I'm a little cold, not sure why!

ReputationRep:
    Take them off if I'm staying in. If I'm hanging around for less than 30mins I will keep them on.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I don't wear, like, trainers inside, but I will wear boot-style slippers if it's very cold. Tends to be bare feet or just socks though.

ReputationRep:
    I wear crocs in the house.I take my outdoor shoes off the minute I get in and put them on the shoe rack in the hall.I hate having bare feet.

ReputationRep:
    Haha this USA strange thread but anyways I don't. I don't really like wearing shoes tbh, would my rather be barefooted

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.