Fit girls walking around in the summer Watch

ReputationRep:
    I thought this thread was called "fat girls walking around in the summer"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate buttons)
    I thought this thread was called "fat girls walking around in the summer"
    no, its fit girls walking around in the summer

ReputationRep:
    Face, boobs, legs & some fantasising on how much I would want to **** them, but obviously all of this very discreetly & smile if they happen to make eye contact so I come across as friendly & not pervy :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I'm in liverpool and went to the gym today, the dresses are shorter and tighter here than in london **** me. Bare girls trying, see two fitties on the bus going home and see a hell of a lot of fitties when I went into town today. I'm just pissed off that I still have exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota-XS)
    I tend to look at their feet and judge them by their choice of footwear and colour of nail varnish.
    Oh no. I hoped guys didn't pay that much attention to feet. Today I was walking around with really old dirty flip flops, my feet were blistered and I hadn't painted my toenails.

I'm such a bum at the moment

Lol at all the pervs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meow444)
    Oh no. I hoped guys didn't pay that much attention to feet. Today I was walking around with really old dirty flip flops, my feet were blistered and I hadn't painted my toenails.

I'm such a bum at the moment

Lol at all the pervs.
    Lol at all the girls dressing up like sluts in the summer, i just look at them and dont give a **** if they think im perving, they cant choose who googles over them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dongonaeatu)
    Lol at all the girls dressing up like sluts in the summer, i just look at them and dont give a **** if they think im perving, they cant choose who googles over them.
    They like being (go)ogled over.

Do you know nothing about the female sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meow444)
    They like being (g)oogled over.

Do you know nothing about the female sex?
    i Know almost everything about them love. Dont test me.

ReputationRep:
    Dem legs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dongonaeatu)
    no, its fit girls walking around in the summer
    Yeah, I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cornietzsche)
    ...and this is why I'm wearing a burka this summer.
    I thought something similar...then I looked down at myself and I laughed at the notion that I should be worried :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    How about guys blazing such hot tunes, in such sh*tty cars LOL.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Poll
What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.