do you want to be my bff? Watch

Smiile
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Happy-Turtle)
because it's illegal to murder you, i'd just shave it off and feed it to you in your sleep
Hmm sorry i think im going to have to reject your application to be my bff.
Happy-Turtle
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by HollyB_C)
You do not meet the requirements to be my best friend, sorry :sadnod:
you don't meet my requirements either
:rolleyes:
pi=3
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by marky--mark)
Isn't it meant to be 14.6 billion years??
My mistake, I have trouble remembering in my old-age.
littlemissmidget123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
but what happens if my moustache is better than that?
is it like dividing by 0?

and i own an array of hats, suitable for every occasion; i possibly could not name all of the hats i have. my favourite hat is my trustworthy top hat, who i have named wallace.
then i will ensure that you win every moustache competition that there is.

to do this i will employ 4 people - one who will help you on styling your moustache so that it is just the way you imagined it - if its possible, it will be done! they will have a 10k budget for any necessary products, accessories or styling equipment one person will be in charge of choosing your hats - be it from your own collection, or out of my 10k hat budget. one person will have a 10k clothing budget so ensure that you never wear the same thing to a competition. the last person will teach you how to hold yourself when at the competitions - so that your moustache looks at its best. you will also have an unlimited travel (first class of course - and a car of your choosing to meet you at the airport/station which will take you to and from any competition venues and other locations during your stay wherever it may be - you can use one of my many drivers) and accommodation (naturally 5*) budget to get you and your 4 helpers to all the competition venues and also dine at the top restaurants, and finally as i will be your bff i will not charge you a thing.
Happy-Turtle
Rep:
?
(Original post by littlemissmidget123)
then i will ensure that you win every moustache competition that there is.

to do this i will employ 4 people - one who will help you on styling your moustache so that it is just the way you imagined it - if its possible, it will be done! they will have a 10k budget for any necessary products, accessories or styling equipment one person will be in charge of choosing your hats - be it from your own collection, or out of my 10k hat budget. one person will have a 10k clothing budget so ensure that you never wear the same thing to a competition. the last person will teach you how to hold yourself when at the competitions - so that your moustache looks at its best. you will also have an unlimited travel (first class of course - and a car of your choosing to meet you at the airport/station which will take you to and from any competition venues and other locations during your stay wherever it may be - you can use one of my many drivers) and accommodation (naturally 5*) budget to get you and your 4 helpers to all the competition venues and also dine at the top restaurants, and finally as i will be your bff i will not charge you a thing.
hi my new bff

9 places left now
(you should have learned how to math by now)
sarahthegemini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry, must dash ....

:ahee:
James004
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
do you?

benefits include:

- looking at my amazing moustache and a tutorial on how i keep it looking so 'reem'
- engaging in conversations regarding the importance of moustaches
- learning new facts about moustaches

cons:

-NONE AT ALL, SO BE MY BFF!

To be my bff, you need to fill out this application:

NAME (OR WHAT YOU WANT TO BE CALLED):

AGE (THE AGE YOU ARE FEELING!):

WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE A GOOD BFF:

ANY EXPERIENCE WITH PEOPLE THAT HAVE MOUSTACHES?

HURRY, LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE! (AROUND 12)
Do you shave your beard?
Happy-Turtle
Rep:
?
(Original post by James004)
Do you shave your beard?
no, i let it be bff's with my moustache
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (142)
17.95%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
26.93%
Not great so far... (283)
35.78%
I want to drop out! (153)
19.34%

Watched Threads