Denacio
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There was a huuuugee group of like 15 people - only 6 of us stayed from that group - now from them 6 only 4 MAY be there for year 13 :cry:
Smko
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Denacio)
There was a huuuugee group of like 15 people - only 6 of us stayed from that group - now from them 6 only 4 MAY be there for year 13 :cry:
:cry2::cry:
Trottoir
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Three. Only genuinely liked two of them though. When uni comes around, i think i'll stay close to one though.
16dan2life
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I stayed in contact with most at the start of the academic year........ eventually you'll all make new friends and may contact each other less regularly
sweeter than a cherry pie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've stayed in touch properly with very few, though if I bump into others when I'm home I'll say hi. Have stayed in touch with more people from college.
eastendmatt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Only been at College a few months. I got on well with everyone in my year, so I was hoping we'd stay in touch. i went alton towers and the cinema with one group of people, and went smoking sheesha with another group after prize giving a few months back, and im still in touch with them on whatsapp, but there's no great bond, we've just gone our separate ways...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.89%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27.03%
Not great so far... (282)
35.79%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.29%

Watched Threads