steveymurse
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey sorry only just finished work, I tried today funnily enough, turns out for January intake, you can't apply before November.

I was worried I'd missed out to be honest but i guess until the last lot bugger off, i can't have their room!
Claire0s
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have my interview at Coventry University next week for January 2013 intake. Have you got any tips for the interview day? I would really appreciate it! Thanks
steveymurse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, I had mine ages ago but I'm sure it can't change in the interests of fairness!

Basicly you have a Maths test (which you can do a mock version online)
A mini lecture / slide show showcasing the course and what it's going to entail
You get split into groups and:
1) Get shown round
2) Have a group chat where you're marked on your ability to listen and talk to the group

I think thats it. Remeber to take a pen and print off the thing thats in the email, I think it's got a barcode on, can't remeber, I had mine months ago and a few others at the same time.

Just stay calm, It's easy peasy!
Claire0s
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thanks for the reply! I will try my hardest to stay calm and will definitely remember a pen now. Are you starting the course in January?
Juliarrrrrr.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Both steveymurse and I start on the course in January we're the only two that we've been able to find so far!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
farah111
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Juliarrrrrr.)
Farah111.. Fancy joining our Facebook group?

Yeee what is it called?
Juliarrrrrr.
Rep:
?
Adult nursing degree - January 2013 - Coventry university

Claire0s
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I found out yesterday that I've been offered a place! I'm so excited! What is the facebook group called? Do you know when the meet up day is in november? I look forward to meeting you!
Juliarrrrrr.
Rep:
?
Yay! Aww congrats that's great. I've posted the name of the Facebook group in the post above but it's closed.. The only way I can think of finding you is if you could post on one of the general pages and I could try and find you and add you? I think it's november 16th.. Me and steveymurse were trying to figure out whether to go to the morning or afternoon session.. We'll have to all pick one

steveymurse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, sorry i've been away, but i just made the group open i thnk all you have to do is click a button at the top saying request to join, and your in!
If thats not right gimmie another shout on this and ill try and fix it again.
farah111
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by steveymurse)
Hey, sorry i've been away, but i just made the group open i thnk all you have to do is click a button at the top saying request to join, and your in!
If thats not right gimmie another shout on this and ill try and fix it again.

The groups not working iv tried searchin it up 2
Claire0s
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I can't find it either. Boo. The 16th November isn't far away at all! How exciting. Yes let me know if you chose morning or afternoon
farah111
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Claire0s)
I can't find it either. Boo. The 16th November isn't far away at all! How exciting. Yes let me know if you chose morning or afternoon
I wont be attending the taster day iv got something come up so im going to attend the induction week to fill in the Crb as it states on the form However mine says you have to be there on the 9th Nov so im presuming everyone has different dates Have any of youz filled in the health clearance forms ? Im gna get mine done tomrw n send it of
steveymurse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The groups name is ''Adult Nursing Degree - January 2013 - Coventry University''

I dont understand why you guys cant get in, I'll put it on

Official Coventry University Freshers 2012/2013

and

COVENTRY FRESHERS 2011/2012

hopefully that helps
Danielle13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi
New to this but have an interview for adult nursing at coventry university next week and am extrememly nervous
any advice or tips would be great?
Juliarrrrrr.
Rep:
?
Hey good luck with the interview.
Can't really remember the process well myself.. But if you look through previous posts, steveymurse has put some tips up which I think have been quite helpful

Danielle13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeh thanks i have read them they were very usefull - i was just wondering if its a group style interview, whats types of things you have discuss and things like that?
Juliarrrrrr.
Rep:
?
It is a group style interview.. With us they had about 5/6 people in one room and they just fired questions at us about what we considered as important for nurses to be like whilst working and what we thought about the use of Facebook to do with patient confidentiality and the way we come across to others.. You have to make sure you jump in and say your bit

Danielle13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
ok thank you
mtcsv
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi there!

Are there any January starters looking for accommodation? Double room available in a 3 bedroom house from January - July 2013. £260pcm.

Please let me know if anyone is interested!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads