A true inspiration to all 11 year olds.
TenOfThem
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ice Constricter)
A true inspiration to all 11 year olds.
The SUN seem to agree with you judging by their front page glamorisation of his behaviour

Answering the question about his parents punishment regime ... looks like none ... sell the story instead
Ice Constricter
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by TenOfThem)
The SUN seem to agree with you judging by their front page glamorisation of his behaviour

Answering the question about his parents punishment regime ... looks like none ... sell the story instead
In all seriousness, he does deserve a beat down. His parents must have been worried sick!
Studentus-anonymous
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by pinda.college)
PS- Are you stalking me
A question that definitely needs to be asked. :dance:
callum9999
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Wizz09)
He still went through the standard security checks just like everyone else - they are pretty much unavoidable. I don't see how he could pose a security risk any more so than someone who went on the same flight legitimate documents.

Still, the fact he managed to even get past the boarding gate is pretty astonishing. I remember having my passport normally checked 2-3 times before I get to that stage, followed by the boarding card.
For intra-EU flights, I've never had my passport checked until I get to the boarding gate.

There is no reason for it to be either - there is virtually no-one who is allowed in the UK but isn't allowed in other EU countries.

(Original post by pinda.college)
It does no harm to be sceptical and imagine the worse, I would much rather use events such as the child flying to Rome to spark questions about procedures and security rather than some terrorist attack. I know he got checked however, my point is that he go on the plan without a boarding pass or passport. Now imagine that was someone with the sole aim of sabotaging the safety of the passengers (imagine they did get through security with a small knife in their hand luggage and it went unnoticed.)

PS- Are you stalking me
I don't understand the problem? If someone got through security with a small knife then they could just take it onto the plane they bought a ticket to be on... Not to mention that 99.999% of people get their boarding pass/passport checked correctly, add in the odds of getting through security on top of that...

And finally, why would they even need to be on an airplane to stab passengers? They could just as easily get on a bus with zero security checks - and would have a far better chance of escaping afterwards as well, as opposed to a plane where there is no way out.
M4LLY
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Brilliant
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (130)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.17%
Not great so far... (256)
35.85%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.77%

Watched Threads